FAO Mods

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Get a fecking grip..

Why are we having to suffer these scouse cnuts posting their filth on here.

We wouldnt be allowed to do it on any of their forums, in fact United fans would be banned for doing it.

United fans are being banned for reacting, and its bloody wrong.

Cure the problem FFS ban the scousers for winding it up, not the United fans for reacting.

If you dont want us reacting then stop the cnuts from winding us up....

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Well how about you apply the same rule and tell the scousers to stay in the Liverpool forum...

feck me sideways.

Reds being banned all over for upsetting the bloody scousers on a United forum...

noodlehair

"It's like..."
fredthered said:
Well how about you apply the same rule and tell the scousers to stay in the Liverpool forum...

feck me sideways.

Reds being banned all over for upsetting the bloody scousers on a United forum...
As usual, you have no idea what's actually going on

WeasteDevil

fredthered said:
We don't have a Liverpool forum! Have you not noticed that yet?

The United forum here, one of many, is exculsively for United - It's basically all RedIssue have for example if you remove the subscription crap.

The rest of this site is exactly what it says on the tin, and there is no tin that says "Liverpool Forum".

Now, behave yourself FFS!

WeasteDevil

Small Paul said:
Weaste you know that its gone too far, they are able to take the piss and you know it! you cant be happy with the current situation!
Take the piss with them then, it's in the "Football Forum", it's called banter! As long as they don't start making references to aeroplanes, don't make references to daggers, knives, or murdering, especially with bricks or stones.

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
WeasteDevil said:
We don't have a Liverpool forum! Have you not noticed that yet?

The United forum here, one of many, is exculsively for United - It's basically all RedIssue have for example if you remove the subscription crap.

The rest of this site is exactly what it says on the tine, and there is no tin that says "Liverpool Forum".

Now, behave yourself FFS!
They are in the fecking United forum as well.

feck me, theres shed loads of good reds in the newbies been waiting months to get in here, and being blocked but scousers.. hey thats fine.

Stick the fecking scousers in with the newbies... Its hardly difficult is it.

Davo

fredthered said:

feck me, theres shed loads of good reds in the newbies been waiting months to get in here, and being blocked but scousers.. hey thats fine.

Stick the fecking scousers in with the newbies... Its hardly difficult is it.
I got one of the manc newbies promoted yesterday. You should thank me for that..

Go on, say thank you

WeasteDevil

fredthered said:
Where?

Tell me?

I can't go reading through every bleeding post you know!

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Davo said:
I got one of the manc newbies promoted yesterday. You should thank me for that..

Go on, say thank you
You wont get any thanks off me..

Vermin cnut

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Small Paul said:
That's sad. Real fecking sad.
You get angry easily

Good luck with your exam. If a question about Liverpool should come up, try not to rip apart the test paper in a fit of rage

fredthered

I want Peter Kenyon back
Keane16 said:
Paul...what's annoying you?
What annoying him, and me and others is that there are reds in the newbies who arent allowed to post on here, because they want to make sure they dont wind things up, but then you get scousers openly coming on here and in the United forum winding people up and the moment we say anything they go running to the mods bleating their hearts out and the United fans get banned.

No United fan would be allowed on a Liverpool forum to do it, not that I think many would want to. So why should we give them the privilige of coming on here. Let them post in the newbies...

Davo

fredthered said:
What annoying him, and me and others is that there are reds in the newbies who arent allowed to post on here, because they want to make sure they dont wind things up, but then you get scousers openly coming on here and in the United forum winding people up and the moment we say anything they go running to the mods bleating their hearts out and the United fans get banned.
Why do you keep repeating that, despite being told several times that it isn't the case?

Feel free to repeat it again in response to this tough question....

noodlehair

"It's like..."
fredthered said:

No United fan would be allowed on a Liverpool forum to do it, not that I think many would want to. So why should we give them the privilige of coming on here. Let them post in the newbies...
Why don't you form your own breakaway forum?

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Davo said:
No it hasn't. Now you're just making things up

If I were a poofy gimp like you, I'd know how to paste in the post you made where you admitted this.

Folk'll just have to search for it themselves.

Davo

Grinner said:
If I were a poofy gimp like you, I'd know how to paste in the post you made where you admitted this.

Folk'll just have to search for it themselves.
I decide who's a gimp and who isn't around here

Gimp

Keane16

Redcafe Minister for Guinness Therapy
fredthered said:

Nah...I'd be surprised if it was that.