FAO MrMarcello

Jens

Dallas Cowboys Park? What´s this all about?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Well, Jerry Jones has been lobbying for a new stadium for a couple of years and this is his plan. The stadium will have a retractable roof and will seat 75,000 with room for additional 25,000 seats during special events. Not sure how many luxury boxes the stadium will have, but surely at least 300 (Texas Stadium has over 300, the most in the NFL). The complex will have a hotel, Cowboys legend/hall of fame exhibit, shops, etc. Will be like a small amusement park outside the stadium. The entire complex is expected to cost upwards of one billion dollars (US).

DallasCowboysPark

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I talked to my good friend in the dallas/fort worth area and said he has not heard of the go ahead for the new stadium. Probably take another year or two before funding is passed. If the Boys start winning again, I expect Jerry Jones to get the funding passed and the stadium will probably be opened between 2006-2008.

DA Bears...

Ugh, Dallas Cowboy? They were too much for me in the 90s...feel somewhat bad for the Buffalo Bills, though. Oh well, my team sucks ass so I guess I shouldn't complain about Parcells' boys.