FAO NHL fans

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
How's your team looking so far?

My Stars are playing their usual average to good October. Arnott and Barnes are playing exceptional. The D is doing decent despite Hatcher's departure (the bastard). Waiting for Modano, Lehtinen, and Morrow to heat up. It's nice to see Guerin healthy and scoring goals and throwing the occasional right to an opponents chin.

MrMarcello

Kristjan said:
my 'Floating Icebergs' team in the fantasy league hasn't started too well :annoyed:
Hear you there...my team, Florida Anal Floss, isn't doing quite well...in fact, I was shut out in week 1...how do you get shut out in fantasy sports?

MrMarcello

Red Wings/Predators game on Wednesday had 9 fighting majors and a handful of misconducts and game misconducts. A total of 210 penalty minutes. And we thought Arsenal were out of hand. :eek:

JcUSANY

i follow the islanders and panthers. Isles fired their coach last year out of nowhere and are playing well under their new coach. Tough division thou with the flyers and devils. Rangers look ok too. Panthers will be average they have a great goalie who use to be an islander. Nice arena down there in sunrise ill attend a cple of games.