g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Favorite "ordinary" player to watch/support.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Shirokov maybe, depedns on the definition of average, really. Smolov too, but he has turned his career around and still have a chance to make something out of him.

Musa from Leicester

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Does he have anything apart from being insanely quick?
Yeah, that's what I like about him. When he came to Russia he was basically a sprinter. When he moved to Leicester he was an established footballer with decent on the ball skills.

He's no Martial, but this transformation is what made him interesting to me

txred

Always been a big Huntelaar fan (if he counts). Love me a classic number 9. Also have a quite the soft spot for Dutch players.

Dir Wangem

Okazaki

Despite usually being taken off around the 60th minute, he still runs more than all the other Leicester players. I also love how he mixes clumsiness with technique. This is one of my favorite goals from last season:

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Javier Hernandez - decent player, great goalscorer.

skidmark

Account closed by request: 23/12/16
Supports
Utd, and NUFC
Nobby Solano (technical genius and a joy to watch), Rob Lee (goals, assist, and passing), and top of that type of player from Newcastle imo, Gary Speed - I was gutted when Fat Fred sold him against Bobby Robson's wishes, when we had a really nice blend of youth and experience. His departure also marked the beginning of a decade+ of continual decline for the club.

Nickosaur

Oh also Nemanja Matic. Got lovely technique as he sprays around those left footed passes.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Would have said Herrera, but after that performance vs Pool he can no longer be termed ordinary.
Among the ordinary players- Rafael when he isn't injured

Keegs

Davy propper really liked the look of him when we played PSV in the champions league last year.He is a very elegant midfielder and his technical ability is great.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Bolasie, I used to love watching Park for you guys too. Guy always punched above him weight.

ZupZup

Not so sure but back in the day... Lee Trundle without a doubt.

The skills and goals for a lower division player were just amazing. He'd be on the Soccer AM showboat every week. Really entertaining player and not too many of his kind, especially in the lower leagues.