Favourite Man United Kit Combo

Todd

Classic red/white/black is the best, but I do like seeing red/white/white for CL and red/black/black away

What I'm tired of is the constant changes and the ridiculous colors. Personally, I think it's ridiculous that the kits are changed every season- it's a blatant money grab/exploitation of the fans. I think kits should remain the same for at least 3 seasons.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Classic red/white/black is the best, but I do like seeing red/white/white for CL and red/black/black away

What I'm tired of is the constant changes and the ridiculous colors. Personally, I think it's ridiculous that the kits are changed every season- it's a blatant money grab/exploitation of the fans. I think kits should remain the same for at least 3 seasons.
Do they even sell more because of it? I don't even consider buying them and only know one person who does buy a new one most years (Liverpool as it happens).

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
United’s home kit should always be, black socks, white shorts, red shirt. That is the classic United look. Hated to see us wearing black shorts at home last season.
I hate the constant dicking around with our away kit.
It should be all white when playing teams with red shirts or similar, red shirts black shorts otherwise .

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Certainly not red > black > red like this season just gone. fecking awful kit.