Felix Afena Gyan - Roma Player

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
The deal to Roma was brokered by renowned Ghanaian football agent, Oliver Arthur. He then scored 6 goals in 5 games for the Roma primavera team. He seems to have a lot of belief in Jose, and with Shomurov having a stinker there's going to be increasing pressure to give him opportunities.

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Second goal is a proper peach. Although keeper is all over the gaff actually

Irrational.

Credit to Jose, he does tend to develop some special bonds with players who are not called Luke Shaw or Paul Pogba.

Ekeke

Credit to Jose, he does tend to develop some special bonds with players who are not called Luke Shaw or Paul Pogba.
My first thought watching the video with the shoes is that he's well on his way to being another Pogba wanting expensive shoes at 18 years old. I think Mourinho will be dressing him down soon

LARulz

Apparently there’s a voice in the background saying in Italian that “there are bananas inside” :rolleyes:
Gyan came out and said it wasn't meant in a racist tone but to do with his eating habits

Still looks terrible though

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Gyan came out and said it wasn't meant in a racist tone but to do with his eating habits

Still looks terrible though
He's having to accept casual racism as he knows he needs to shut up to further his career. Very sad.

LARulz

This does not sound plausible.
He's having to accept casual racism as he knows he needs to shut up to further his career. Very sad.
He supposedly said in defence of it 'I eat bananas a lot... that's become a thing we laugh about'

I do believe there was some racial element to it but I don't know ultimately. If the player is actively coming out against it then it's hard to say and prove otherwise, if he had remained silent then it may be different

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Classic “joke”, that. 60 odd years ago, maybe…

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Why wouldn't you?

Kid scores 2 goals a month after his debut but all anybody wants to do is drag him into a racism scandal :rolleyes:
Yes, that pesky racism. It’s so annoying. Why can’t we just not ever talk about it?

RedTiger

Half mast
The deal to Roma was brokered by renowned Ghanaian football agent, Oliver Arthur. He then scored 6 goals in 5 games for the Roma primavera team. He seems to have a lot of belief in Jose, and with Shomurov having a stinker there's going to be increasing pressure to give him opportunities.

That second goal was mad!