Plus 3 other top strikers

Hope this helps

bbest

The Caf's worst songwriter
People are people

Are you excited by this? *eyes spin

Man Utd to offer kids, cash for Ajax ace Huntelaar
tribalfooball.com - March 02, 2008

Manchester United are ready to offer youngsters Danny Welbeck and Dong Fangzhuo to Ajax in part-exchange for striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar. The People says United are ready to agree a deal with Ajax to bring Huntelaar to the Premier League. Sir Alex Ferguson is putting together a package which would be worth around £15million and would see a cash sum plus Chinese forward Dong and young striker Welbeck heading in the opposite direction.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=81364

Alex

Are you excited by this? *eyes spin

Man Utd to offer kids, cash for Ajax ace Huntelaar
tribalfooball.com - March 02, 2008

Manchester United are ready to offer youngsters Danny Welbeck and Dong Fangzhuo to Ajax in part-exchange for striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar. The People says United are ready to agree a deal with Ajax to bring Huntelaar to the Premier League. Sir Alex Ferguson is putting together a package which would be worth around £15million and would see a cash sum plus Chinese forward Dong and young striker Welbeck heading in the opposite direction.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=81364
Bizarre, no surprise that Dong will be out here this summer, reckon Welbeck wont though, dont really paticualrly want Huntelaar, but hell Ajax can have him for free as far as I am concerned

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
As a boss, I lead people every day. My experience is if you let people rot, team spirit suffers. Also, you never know what people talk about when you're not there.
Especially if you're in competitive business - meaning you treat everybody equally : "come on lads, put all your effort in this, and the best players of you plays" - then it's bloody important to be fair. If a person works hard and isn't rewarded, that gets noticed too. Sooner or later that person will ask himself : why should I bother ? The worst thing is, other persons notice it too.

My opinion is unload players who don't play. That's also a way of appreciating people's talents: You acknowledge that they are good players and want to play.
Football, or work, isn't slavery. You should never stop a person who only try to live the dream to the best of their ability. That's what everyone wants, so fair enough.
I understand your point of view, and I agree that, if an offer comes along, then we accept it. Stating that it doesnt make sense to see out Saha's contract (which would mean paying all the salaries left in his contract in advance) just to get rid of him.

ManRyan2

What on earth are you talking about ? I would'nt get rid of Saha anyway.
But any player who want to go : please go. (There will always be offers for Manchester United players)

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
What on earth are you talking about ? I would'nt get rid of Saha anyway.
But any player who want to go : please go. (There will always be offers for Manchester United players)
What Im saying is that yes we should sell Saha if a good offer comes across but no we shouldnt give him a free transfer.

ManRyan2

Would only sell Saha after buying a true matchwinner of the highest quality. Even then he'd have to bring something alse to the game than Rooney and Tevez.
And what with the Tevez saga ? When will we really have to pay up for him ?

jacoplane

Would only sell Saha after buying a true matchwinner of the highest quality. Even then he'd have to bring something alse to the game than Rooney and Tevez.
And what with the Tevez saga ? When will we really have to pay up for him ?
We should hold on to Saha. We should buy Huntelaar, with him and Saha as backup, we would be unstoppable in Europe. In Europe. Not in the Premiership.... I realise Huntelaar isn't fast enough for the English game. But if we want to win the Champions League two years in a row, we need someone like Huntelaar.

REd FUn DevIl

I can clearly see us just adding Manucho in the summer.

Thats ok for me and we will keep Saha also.

Rooney, Tevez, Manucho and Saha is pretty good strike force even if Saha gets injured while the season runs.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I can clearly see us just adding Manucho in the summer.

Thats ok for me and we will keep Saha also.

Rooney, Tevez, Manucho and Saha is pretty good strike force even if Saha gets injured while the season runs.
Is Saha stays and we do as you've said, Welbeck/Dong and Campbell will surely get their chances

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Lets be honest, are Dong and Campbell the calibre of player needed to win a league?
As fifth choice striker I wouldnt mind seeing Campbell or Wellback given the occasional chance.