Fernandinho is one of the dirtiest players in the league

Zoo

And gets away with it far too much. This is what he did a couple of weeks ago against Boro, nothing was said.

Today's vile challenge on Albrighton.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He's a dirty footballer alright. Seems to get away with lots of stuff too.

BIGbadBOO4

I call Foulandinio because t is what suits him. I can only imagine how many yellows and red cards he would get if he played for us.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Surely retrospective action will be taken given the state of Albrighton's face?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Twice as dirty as Fellaini, hardly ever gets called out on it or spotted by the refs though.

Stadjer

Seems like the type of player who gets away with a lot of fouls while someone like Fellaini gets cards like it is his birthday...

Maybe he is just really nice to the ref during the match?

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm pretty sure he's been sent off a couple of times this season so it's not going unnoticed. There's a lot of paranoia on this forum nowadays.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Easily up there with Fellaini but he gets away with less. He's also been sent off 3 times this season.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Will get a big ban for that. Utter scum.

Blind

He definitely knows what he's doing, Xhaka who racks up a similar amount of cards is just an idiot who can't tackle to save his life.

Zoo

I'm pretty sure he's been sent off a couple of times this season so it's not going unnoticed. There's a lot of paranoia on this forum nowadays.
Yeah but he never gets called for the snide, dirty elbows and challenges which he consistently does. Those reds were for the push on Cesc and a two footed challenge.

Acole9

Outstanding
Yeah but he never gets called for the snide, dirty elbows and challenges which he consistently does. Those reds were for the push on Cesc and a two footed challenge.
Ahem Fellaini?

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
I wish more of our players would get stuck in that way. We're too soft at times.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Every tackle he goes into, he always has his elbows up like that. Not that a ban really affects City at this stage, but surely he should be.

padr81

Supports
Man City
What about him? He is also dirty but everyone accepts that.
As does everyone with Fernandinho, like Fellaini he's constantly being called out as rash and reactive. I wouldn't say he has a better rep or treatment than Fellaini except on City forums. They both are seen as dirty, rash and red card liabilities.

Kostur

海尔的老板
He's a cnut, he also somehow always manages to escape the punishment, just like Leiva for Liverpool or Milner. One of those uncardable cnuts.

Morpheus 7

He's a crafty bstard, so sneaky with his challenges. I don't mind a bit of bite but he's just dirty.

manunited1919

Easily up there with Fellaini but he gets away with less. He's also been sent off 3 times this season.
The difference is that Fernandhino has to raise his arm to strike someone in the face with his elbow, whereas Fellaini jumps and due to his height and jumping motion his elbows seem to naturally go to the opposing players' face, so it looks more clumsy and accidental.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He didn't elbow him. He just ran into him with his arms up. No, it's not the same thing.
So why is he running around with his arm up at face height you clown :lol:

He does stuff like this pretty much every game. Dirtiest player around.

izec

Despicable scum, a proper twat. He is the dirtiest player in the league and gets away with it so often, similar to Costa