Fifa 11: redcafe team (Xbox 360)

Chrisjn

Heard that a few members on here would like to set this up similar to the PS3 version we have going on.

So first and foremost, who's up for it and what are your gamertags.

Chrisjn_ : ChristianoS1988

GK:
DL:
DLC:
DRC:
DR:
ML: Chrisjn_
MLC: Chrisjn_
MRC: Chrisjn_
MR: Chrisjn_
FL: Chrisjn_
FR:Chrisjn_

Woodzy

Can you have more than one club? Not really up for leaving my mates club for this one, but wouldn't say no if i can have two.

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
If I sign up to play and then aren't available all the time will I be putting people out? (due not not being always available for time difference/study reasons)

If I can sign up without putting anyone out I'm interested. Put me down for one of the wing positions (which should compensate for the lag all the way from Australia somewhat)

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
The one I set up is 'Red Republik FC' for anyone who wants to join that
I accepted your invite Bez but I haven't touched BAP in FIFA 11 yet so i'll be quite shit. I'd like to make him better but find BAP really tedious and boring on single player.

BezsMaracas

I accepted your invite Bez but I haven't touched BAP in FIFA 11 yet so i'll be quite shit. I'd like to make him better but find BAP really tedious and boring on single player.
You don't have to use your pro like that, can just control the whole team and set him up yourself etc, you still get the achievements and stuff.

Think I sent an invite to James Parkin as well, did you not get it?

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
You don't have to use your pro like that, can just control the whole team and set him up yourself etc, you still get the achievements and stuff.

I did, and I accepted it, just do not know how to get in to the team, I cannot remember

Chrisjn

Could you add me to this RR team then? I'm pretty decent ;)

ChristianoS1988

Sw33t

I'd be possibly be up for this, could be fun.

GT: PM Magoo

BezsMaracas

did you add me Bez? havent been on fifa for a few days (RockRollStar)
Yeah I'd sent you an invite as well, it's in the still to be accepted queue.

You can search for the club yourselves, can only invite people on your friends list and I'm not adding all of you cnuts :D

nimic

something nice
Scout
I guess I'd like to be in this year too. I've just got the game, though, and I didn't play the World Cup game, so I'm quite rusty. Also haven't touched Be A Pro, as it's terribly boring on single player.

Carl

I just bit the bullet and played 2 really long games on amateur against shit sides. U can't get the really good achievements but I've made him good enough to have a few games at least.

What position do we need?

BezsMaracas

It's normally just a free for all I guess, not like we're full up. You can see from the club screen who is online so can just ask people to join up if you fancy a game.

BezsMaracas

I think playing on semi pro is the best way to get a lot of the achievements, as you can only get bronze ones on amateur and they're easy enough anyway. Some of the gold class ones look ridiculously tough.

Carl

I'd be up for that (depending on the mrs). I thought you were PS3 Ekeke?

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
my tag is THENUTS 00

i was amazing in 2010 fifa BAP

give me tomorrow to get my bap up and il be back on fire, im 84 right now.

im set to CAM playermaker but i could player anywhere.

muller

I am in -

muller7uk

Im best upfront or mid, defensivley im clueless. My blokes up to about 79 now..

nimic

something nice
Scout
If we're playing tonight, I'm definitely in. No mic, still :p

I've gotten better at finishing, but I suspect I'm still best deployed on the wing. For some reason I really did get the hang of those crosses.

nimic

something nice
Scout
By the way, what is the proper overall for the player? Where can I see it? Because in my career game, when I go to accomplishments, it tells me I'm 78. But on that "score board" where you can compare stuff among Live friends, it puts me at 80-something.

Ekeke

80-something would be your proper rating, 78 would be what you're rated in the specific position you're currently playing.

My overall rating is currently 89, but I think as a playmaking central midfielder I'm rated at 85.

Carl

By the way, what is the proper overall for the player? Where can I see it? Because in my career game, when I go to accomplishments, it tells me I'm 78. But on that "score board" where you can compare stuff among Live friends, it puts me at 80-something.
Yeh i noticed your score the other day Nemmic you little freak. How have you got so good already?! You'd only had it for about 2 days when I saw it I think!