Gaming FIFA 16

red4ever 79

This was the first Fifa game that I didnt purchase right away. I think I got mine in Feb time, and now the hype is about the next one :)

Poor game, the brand is suffering with no real new implementation year on year. Will it change with 17?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
This was the first Fifa game that I didnt purchase right away. I think I got mine in Feb time, and now the hype is about the next one :)

Poor game, the brand is suffering with no real new implementation year on year. Will it change with 17?
Yep they got new Engine (the same one Battlefield uses) this year. 16 was terrible.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Can't say I have any sympathy for people who've spent hundreds to thousands of pounds on packs. In fact I find it quite funny :lol:
:lol:

I play offline in Career Mode 90% of the time and have noticed nerfing and scripting countless times over the years.

Even when playing 1v1 vs a friend offline certain teams feel sluggish depending on the pattern of the game, for example if I scored 3 early goals my team will suddenly turn to shit enabling the opposition will launch a mighty comeback.

red4ever 79

Yeh I only ever play Career Mode off line as well. The game just hasnt improved much in terms of graphics, new innovations, playability over the past 5 years. Its like people buy it purely for the updated rosters.

I am hoping this new engine will make a difference. Any videos out yet?

zain

Believe
So I was playing full manual, and I'm used to often finishing using the driven pass, rather than the shot, as it gives me a low finish...

So this is the clip...
I don't know if the ref gave it offside because I pressed the pass button rather than the shoot button? Gignac doesn't touch the ball, yet is given offside despite Pogba's shot going straight in..

Really frustrating..lol