FIFA Fouls and Misconduct Rule 2

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences: • handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within their penalty area) Fouls and Misconduct 102 • holds an opponent • impedes an opponent with contact • bites or spits at someone • throws an object at the ball, opponent or match official, or makes contact with the ball with a held object.

I am sorry I don't have any fantastic MS paint graphics for this, but if a team gives away a penalty what is stopping a player from outside the area making contact with the ball and diverting it from the goal via an object that they have thrown from their position outside of the penalty area towards the goal as the penalty is being taken? This would result in a direct free-kick rather than a penalty according to this rule.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The skill to throw an object that makes contact with the ball and diverting it from the goal via an object that they have thrown from their position outside of the penalty area towards the goal as the penalty is being taken?

Tacitus56AD

Supports
Bayern Munich
A direct free kick is awarded if a player commits any of the following offences: • handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within their penalty area) Fouls and Misconduct 102 • holds an opponent • impedes an opponent with contact • bites or spits at someone • throws an object at the ball, opponent or match official, or makes contact with the ball with a held object.

I am sorry I don't have any fantastic MS paint graphics for this, but if a team gives away a penalty what is stopping a player from outside the area making contact with the ball and diverting it from the goal via an object that they have thrown from their position outside of the penalty area towards the goal as the penalty is being taken? This would result in a direct free-kick rather than a penalty according to this rule.
This is quite interesting having watched what went down in france with Payet, so throwing stuff at the fans is allowed?