Fifth most important person for Manchester United. (Being absolutely spoiled thread)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I mean, we’ve got Giggs, Robson, Charlton, Best, Law, Cantona, Scholes, Ferdinand, Evra, Vidic, Jaap.. incredible amount of characters if you think about. I forgot to mention Beckham, whom I loved before I supported United.

There is Sir Alex, Sir Matt and Sir Robert.. Those are unquestionable ... After that it’s Giggs without a doubt.. his personal life fecked him up really bad, ironically speaking.

Who is the 5th though? Is it Robson? Neville? Ronaldo? Cantona? Scholes? It sounds bizarre but we’ve got Keane, Ronaldo, Scholes, Cantona fighting it out to only be a 5th.

Angelinho

John Henry Davies bought Newton Heath shortly after a winding-up order had been issued. He changed the team colours from green & gold to red and white, changed the name to Manchester United and brought in Ernest Magnall as manager who went on to win our first two league titles.

Sir Scott McToMinay

Ronaldo? :houllier:
The guy who claimed he was enslaved by the club and had his peak years with a different club where he is probably the greatest player in the history?

You can’t be serious.

SirAF

Ageist
The guy who claimed he was enslaved by the club and had his peak years with a different club where he is probably the greatest player in the history?

You can’t be serious.
Why not? He was a key player in winning three titles in a row and a CL. He’s also only the fourth United player to have won the Ballon d’Or. He’s not THE greatest, but he’s definitely on the list.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I mean, we’ve got Giggs, Robson, Charlton, Best, Law, Cantona, Scholes, Ferdinand, Evra, Vidic, Jaap.. incredible amount of characters if you think about. I forgot to mention Beckham, whom I loved before I supported United.

There is Sir Alex, Sir Matt and Sir Robert.. Those are unquestionable ... After that it’s Giggs without a doubt.. his personal life fecked him up really bad, ironically speaking.

Who is the 5th though? Is it Robson? Neville? Ronaldo? Cantona? Scholes? It sounds bizarre but we’ve got Keane, Ronaldo, Scholes, Cantona fighting it out to only be a 5th.
Well Giggs is absolutely nowhere fcuking near. Always the bridesmaid never the bride.

You’re looking for the 4th. Not 5th. Eric is probably a shoe in.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Giggs a lock for 4th? Not a United fan, so I won't judge that but is that the common opinion amongst fans?