Fikayo Tomori

RUCK4444

Selling Costa to Atletico for £57 million was also a crazy deal, especially since the released him on a free a couple of years later.
I think it’s a way for these people to pay back debts to big Roman. No other club gets fees like this for fodder (or players who are past it.)

TheReligion

Abusive
Sad to see him go without getting a chance under Tuchel but what a cool move for him.

Nice to see young English talent going abroad, I'd much rather see him for Milan that at West Ham or someone like that.
Do you not think he could have had a career at Chelsea? Seems a shame really.

TheReligion

Abusive
I do. Loan with a buyout clause was silly in my eyes.

I thought the fee would be too high for AC Milan (especially for a central defender) but seems not.
Yeah you don't need the money so it would have been worth getting him back for TT to have a look at surely. Especially given Thiago Silva is a stop gap. He may have learnt from him too.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Yeah you don't need the money so it would have been worth getting him back for TT to have a look at surely. Especially given Thiago Silva is a stop gap. He may have learnt from him too.
We've got Zouma, Rudiger, Christensen, Azpi and even James for centre back. We're kinda stacked in that position.

Tomori left because he was effectively 6th choice and that probably wouldn't change under Tuchel, especially as our defence has done so well since he came in.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
AC Milan are buying Tomori for 28m because he was really good and they will probably sell him to a english club for 50-60m in 2-3 years.

Mings over Tomori is a another terrible decision from Southgate.

Classical Mechanic

Chelsea are soo good at selling, once Bakayoko, Emerson and zappacosta are sold that means more money for their warchest. Tammy will probably generate a big Ish fee too.
To be fair Tomori sold himself. He did really for them and they qualified for the Champions League. If our loanees did the same then we’d get a fee for them too.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
AC Milan are buying Tomori for 28m because he was really good and they will probably sell him to a english club for 50-60m in 2-3 ...
Esatto.
It's a must buy for Milan.