Final: Italy vs England

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hopefully this is a massive jinx.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I hope this is the official thread.

Jaxa

So happy Italy done it,

They’re the only team I have confidence to beat England, FORZA ITALIA !

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Grealish has to start, England would need a player capable of holding onto the ball

Those Italians CB's wont give Kane a sniff

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Will be a slaughter. Can't we move it literally anywhere else? Wembley doesn't agree with us :lol:

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Grealish has to start, England would need a player capable of holding onto the ball

I actually think Kane will enjoy playing against them two

charlenefan

I actually think Kane will enjoy playing against them two
A Kane of a couple of years ago maybe, but it's been a while since I've seen Kane rough up any CB's. He now favours dropping off into that playmaker role than actually leading the line

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
A Kane of a couple of years ago maybe, but it's been a while since I've seen Kane rough up any CB's. He now favours dropping off into that playmaker role than actually leading the line
I think the wide players are likely to create more space for Kane in between the lines. It won't be much of a case of roughing them up.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

I'd say the opposite. Look at how much space Morata got when he came on dropping into the hole. The CBs never went with him. That's a big facet of Kane's game. If they give him the same sort of time then he'll do serious damage.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Englands front three will have too much movement and pace for the Italians, Spain would have beaten England...congrats to the Englerlanders on their victory.

diarm

@Niall can we autocorrect Home to Rome for this week, like we do for the swearing?

charlenefan

I'd say the opposite. Look at how much space Morata got when he came on dropping into the hole. The CBs never went with him. That's a big facet of Kane's game. If they give him the same sort of time then he'll do serious damage.
If Kane does do his usual drop deep routine he'll just be part of a packed midfield area, England are likely to be under the cosh and will need that out ball and Kane won't be no help if he's not the furthest forward.

Your tears are delicious

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Now Liverpool have won the premier league I think I’m desensitized to teams winning things that I dread because of the media. It’s pretty easy to ignore.

few fans on here are insufferable though, and it’s them thinking they’re funny with it is the worst part. Probably just have to ignore here too

ivaldo

If Kane does do his usual drop deep routine he'll just be part of a packed midfield area, England are likely to be under the cosh and will need that out ball and Kane won't be no help if he's not the furthest forward.
Why would it be a packed midfield when Kane does it but not Morata?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Italia - names on the trophy.

charlenefan

Why would it be a packed midfield when Kane does it but not Morata?
Because Spain pass the ball better than England do, Italy eventually chose to sit off Spain because they were getting passed to death. Can't imagine Rice and Phillips doing the same as Busquets and Pedri were doing tonight :lol:

ivaldo

Because Spain pass the ball better than England do, Italy eventually chose to sit off Spain because they were getting passed to death. Can't imagine Rice and Phillips doing the same as Busquets and Pedri were doing tonight :lol:
So you think they're going to pack the midfield against an inferior midfield, and leave the best wide players in the tournament with plenty of space? Yes please!

Nero

Intelligent. You have such a colorful language that it's hard to argue against your wise words.
Not looking to be insightful or articulate. Just pointing out England will smash Denmark.

Kopral Jono

Surely I can't be the only one here who doesn't really care who wins it now as long as it's not going to be that bunch of soulless, unlikeable Premier League rejects that goes by the name of Belgium?

predator

Youth NITK
Some english fans and journalists already think they are in the finale.

It's mad hearing kasper talk. He sounds like a typical guy from the North West but I've seen clips of him speaking Danish and you wouldn't have guessed how well he speaks English.

He went to school round here so it makes sense I suppose.

He speaks so similar to myself and a lot of my mates :lol:

I honestly believe he does believe its coming home though

I hope if denmark do beat us tomorrow then they will beat italy.