Gaming Fire Emblem

siw2007

did they not give you the option? From what I read the Edelgard route is the "hidden" one.
This is what I did. Big spoilers
There were two choices. 1st one was whether to go with Edelgard to her home to become empress, which I said yes to. Then at the end of the month Edelgard uses her new imperial army to attack the church where you have to beat her. You are then given the choice whether to kill her or save her, I went for 2nd choice.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
This is what I did. Big spoilers
There were two choices. 1st one was whether to go with Edelgard to her home to become empress, which I said yes to. Then at the end of the month Edelgard uses her new imperial army to attack the church where you have to beat her. You are then given the choice whether to kill her or save her, I went for 2nd choice.
Yeah it seems like the devs main route was the 1st choice and that's why they made that route the shortest out of the 4 routes
I meant it'll be hardest route because you lose Edelgard and Hubert, possibly strongest 2 BE troops, and the Edelgard route is hidden because you need C+ support with her and then say yes to going to the castle with her otherwise you can't go that route, although I feel she is righteous and the church(or at least Rhea) are evil af.

siw2007

Yeah it seems like the devs main route was the 1st choice and that's why they made that route the shortest out of the 4 routes
I meant it'll be hardest route because you lose Edelgard and Hubert, possibly strongest 2 BE troops, and the Edelgard route is hidden because you need C+ support with her and then say yes to going to the castle with her otherwise you can't go that route, although I feel she is righteous and the church(or at least Rhea) are evil af.
Totally agree with you. Was an easy choice for me.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
So after Three Houses I've played Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, PoR was fantastic, while RD gets really boring in the end to the point I let 2 characters die at the last battle, and they are 2 of my favorites but I was just like feck it lets get this over with :lol:, next Awakening. :D

NM

Still on my first play through with the Blue Lions, haven't got to the point where I have to make serious choices though. I might play this multiple times if there are multiple routes. Game is amazing and I hope it is selling well