First team to win 4 consecutive EPL games by 3+ goals

El Zoido

I will be genuinely disappointed if this side doesn't go on to win the league next season.

We look unstoppable.
It’s not that simple because we can’t field the exact same side every game, and outside of our strongest XI we’re still lacking in some departments. Matic can’t play 38 league games anymore, and injuries will occur, so we still need patience as we build the squad. Hopefully 2-3 strong signings this summer window to give us better strength in depth.

Rafaeldagold

It’s a great stat & glad to see we’re going on the right direction.

I would say however that it’s a bit easier to break these kind of records in empty stadiums when away from home that usually gives the home team a lift & closes the performance gap.

fergosaurus

Could have easily been 6 or 7 nil last night. We look unstoppable and we're only going to get better. Hopefully we can get Rashford banging them in too as well. I genuinely almost expect us to finish 3rd and win two cups now. :devil:

Infra-red

Given that this has never been done before, it is quite some achievement. Hard to believe that we have managed it in the same season that we had our worst start to the league in 30 years.

Nick7

Don't get too carry away with the recent results. We do have the easiest bunch of opponents in the last 8 games, that is because we played the hardest games in the previous 30 games.

The only significant indication to me, is that we used to struggle in breaking down bus during the initial 30 games, while we did well against top clubs.

Since Jan, we have found the capability in breaking down bus, hence not afraid of bus-parking anymore.

This is a good trend going into new season, but all other limitation and deficiency remain, until we fix them this summer.
That’s true, but we only picked up two points against Villa, Bournemouth and Sheffield United in the reverse fixtures earlier in the season.

Irrational.

I have not felt this optimistic in a long, long time. No more false dawns!

If we stay clear of injuries we will be a force to be reckoned with next season.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Grab a left back that can play and we're in business.
That can play? Shaw is among the best defending LBs around. His attacking play is not as bad as people make out either. He's currently a better defender than Williams who's getting better

cyril C

That’s true, but we only picked up two points against Villa, Bournemouth and Sheffield United in the reverse fixtures earlier in the season.
This is exactly what I said. We didn't know how to break down a bus, now we can. Minus 1 problem to solve, more to go, not done yet.

Nickelodeon

Great that we break positive records. In the past years, most records we broke were negative and depressing
Exactly. I was half expecting our Villa Park run to also get over such has been the trauma of the past few years.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I just checked City's results in 17/18 and they were so close to doing it multiple times but the 4th game in the sequence was always a 1-0 or a 0-0 :lol:

iHicksy

Forget City. I find it weird Klopp's Liverpool don;t hold this record since they are the best team the premier league has ever seen and are an unstoppable force that has swept all aside with ease for years . I mean, the media keep telling me this so it must be true. Unless, you know. It's not.

Giggsy13

Did anyone at the beginning of this season that this United team would be breaking any records at all? Pretty incredible it hasn’t been done before in the premier league era. Ole deserves some praise.

keithsingleton

I will be genuinely disappointed if this side doesn't go on to win the league next season.

We look unstoppable.
Calm down lad :D Much as I hope your right still need couple of players, espically CB to team up with Maguire. Don't get me wrong we're doing everything right but we do have a good run in of fixtures. Very exciting though.

We look unstoppable.
Bloody he'll that a bold statement , calm down lad :D
Certainly hope your right but we're still behind the top two. With couple of more signing could go close though. Certainly need a CB to accompany Maguire who isn't firing.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Calm down lad :D Much as I hope your right still need couple of players, espically CB to team up with Maguire. Don't get me wrong we're doing everything right but we do have a good run in of fixtures. Very exciting though.

Bloody he'll that a bold statement , calm down lad :D
Certainly hope your right but we're still behind the top two. With couple of more signing could go close though. Certainly need a CB to accompany Maguire who isn't firing.
This is like deja vu with a slight twist.

I kinda like it.

Nikelesh Reddy

Surprised that this has never been done before,but obviously it’s another feather in this teams cap.It just shows you how good we”ve been and how much better we can potentially get...