First time I've put TV on or gone on social media/Caf since the final.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Not gonna lie. I took the final pretty bad. Couldn't even watch the penalties and even now I haven't. Not seen any post match interviews, analyses etc. This is the first time I've logged onto any social media since the final and the first time I've put the TV on and that was just to watch the Brentford v Swansea game.

I know that some players like Rashford, Fernandes and Pogba have done interviews since or something but I don't know what the fallout from this game is or what type of stick Solskjaer is getting? I really don't have the stomach for trawling through all the crap.

Is anybody else still sore about the game?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
This is the most annoying/hurtful cup final loss since Arsenal 2005.

Losing two Champions League finals was shit but what could we do against that Barca side? Nothing.

But this, a mid table La Liga side who zero interest in attacking and handily took us to penalties.

Having 5 subs and not using one until 100 minutes.

Using 2 subs at 120 minutes and one of them NOT being the keeper who has a 50% success rate of saving penalties compared to the keeper who hasn't saved one in 6 years.

Rashford being a disgrace on the pitch but he's a nice lad off the pitch so you can't say anything about him.

City winning a treble tonight is just going to ensure that I'm not getting over this for another while.

This fecking team...

Matthew84!

Of course but we can't win all the time and tbh this might mean we get abit more investment rather than saying well you can win with what you got.
The team didn't turn up.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
This is the most annoying/hurtful cup final loss since Arsenal 2005.

Losing two Champions League finals was shit but what could we do against that Barca side? Nothing.

But this, a mid table La Liga side who zero interest in attacking and handily took us to penalties.

Having 5 subs and not using one until 100 minutes.

Using 2 subs at 120 minutes and one of them NOT being the keeper who has a 50% success rate of saving penalties compared to the keeper who hasn't saved one in 6 years.

Rashford being a disgrace on the pitch but he's a nice lad off the pitch so you can't say anything about him.

City winning a treble tonight is just going to ensure that I'm not getting over this for another while.

This fecking team...
:lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Well at least I feel a little better now. Watching City lift the Big One would have tipped me over the edge!