Gaming FM19 Experiment-Started | Updates are BACK nearly one year later

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Not speaking about the experiment but FM19 in general. Must be the easiest one so far. Got my Dover side in the fastest time possible to Premier League (always do that), finished 3rd (2nd on points but worse in GD) in the first season and won a quadruple the next year. No name striker scoring 58 goals and 45 assists in all comps. Normally I like to play a few seasons after reaching peak but this is just too easy.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Damien

A successful first season for Damien in china. He managed to help guide Wuhan to promotion from the Chinese second division despite only making 4 appearances at the end of the year. Has had a slower start to life in the Chinese super league but still managed to average a 7.49 rating and attracted the attention of United and PSG. He has also been named the England u19 captain.

@KM

Has had a fantastic start to life at Portsmouth scoring 19 goals last season in League one and being names supporters player of the year. Also he is already the Indian vice captain at 18 having already made 9 appearances for his country. However it is noted he is currently unlikely to get a work permit when his contract expires.

@Igor Drefljak

Woodward is another player attracting plenty of attention as he has his fair share of clubs after him. He has had a good start in Hungary as was named Honved supporters player of the tear as he helped them to a 9th place finish. I do wonder how successful he will be though in more competitive leagues with the disparity between his good physical, Mental stats and poor technical ability.

@WR

Ben Dover has been solid if boring for Red star in League 2 so far, only really breaking into the first team in December. A team that only avoided relegation on goal difference. He still made it into the Red star best 11 and has plenty of clubs chasing his signature, maybe he will be on the move.

@RedSky

The second of 2 players starting in Ligue 2. Like Dover stormpup struggled with the league and was mainly seen as a bench option. Like Red Star they narrowly avoided relegation, by 2 points and 2 places above the drop. However he does have interest from PSG as has been predicted. On a personal level he is the both the fastest ever goalscorer for Paris FC, Ligue 2's youngest ever player and made it into his teams seasonal best XI.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Lay

He made 5 appearances all year for the Indian side, impressed in all and was then banished to the U18's again. Only interesting thing of note is being the youngest goalscorer in the Indian national League and scoring in the weirdly formatted Asian Champions League.

@oneniltothearsenal

The first player to have a move agreed however it won't be happening until January. He is off to join New York Redbull for 450k. Not a bad fee for a player with only 8 senior appearances, managing 5 assists. Other than that its been a quiet start to his career due to the scheduling of the Irish League.

@altodevil

Alt Odevil has the dubious honor of not being wanted by anyone after his first season in Belarus.It's not like he has been performing poorly either with a 7.2 rating and also being named supporters player of the year. Perhaps next season will be more fruitful for the Austrian.

@Varun

Varun has certainly been the more succesful of the two players sent two India. Managing 20 league appearances, however he has only just scraped league 6 goals from this. Has Porto interested however he had 10 clubs interested in him in May so maybe a move is not on the cards this year for the Brazilian.

@MJJ

He has never played a senior game in his life. He is wanted by basically every french side, largely based off his performances for Poland at youth level you would have to assume.

@Skizzo

Lawman has taken the footballing world by storm. Leading scorer in the league in his first season(just pipping Phelans Shorts) and helping Sunderland to securing the League one title and promotion. While also finishing runners up in the Checkatrade trophy. Unsurprisingly he boasts the highest value of any of the caf players so far at 6 million. He also got both the Sunderland player of the season and league player of the season awards.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@harms

This player was always going to be a slow burner and is proving to be so only making his Debut for Napoli in the final game of the season. He played shit. Maybe a loan next season?

@P-Nut

After a promising start P-nuts season seemed to peter out. Struggled with the Championship and only managed a 6.85 rating. Perhaps it war marred by temperament issues, attracting 10 yellows and 2 reds in 30 appearances. He is Brentfords youngest ever goalscorer.

@Šjor Bepo

Another player still waiting on his break out season after only managing 13 appearances last season. However he has played every game this season so far for Torpedo Zhodino who are chasing a Europa League place.Was named supporters player of the year last season.

@Solius

It seems his time at Toronto may be brief with both German giants Dortmund and Bayern chasing the wingback. He spent most of last season on Loan at Edmonton and has only made 15 appearances so far for the MLS side.In his career to date he has one Canadian Championship and finished runner up in the Campenoes cup.

@Samid

Grab da puss enjoyed a successful season with HK Pegasus reaching heights such as winning the Hong Kong Fa cup and finishing third in the League.Another player who won his teams supports player of the year award with an average rating of 7.58. His stand out stats of 26 goal contributions in 27 appearances show he is more than ready for the next level, and has the clubs interested in him to take him there too.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Won a Canadian championship woo! Hopefully Bayern or Dortmund snap me up. Cheers spont.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I don't know how my player has become so technically bad, but they do say most of it's in your head.
Might not be able to finish for shit, but it won't stop me trying!

Confidence is high.... Just waiting for my big move

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Grab da Puss needs to move on to bigger and better things. Can't waste more years playing in Asia.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
My senior career so far — 1 tackle, 1 dribble, 6 fouls. Nice!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Oh feck off @Skizzo taking the highest goalscorer award from PhelansShorts.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Underage level
Ah makes sense, my guy has turned out exactly as I wanted. Extremely selfish (4.5 dribbles/pg) and from crunching the numbers it looks like he's been booked for every tackle he's made.

0.34 tackles per game in 29 games is roughly 10 tackles, and he's got 10 yellows :lol:

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
A question for those taking part, would you rather updates every couple of years with more information or the update every year format but with not that much to cover?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
See, I told you @Damien

PSG is coming calling. Was only a matter of time they'd see my glorious potential. I'm breaking records in France. I'll send you a picture of my trophies next season.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
A question for those taking part, would you rather updates every couple of years with more information or the update every year format but with not that much to cover?
Every year with just a run down of how the season has gone really. Be good if we're involved in any big games to get a breakdown of that maybe, but that'll be a few years off yet.

Skizzo

Every year is nice so we can get an idea of how things are progressing bit by bit. If there’s a chance to highlight any big matches/awards etc that the players are involved in, that would be cool too.

Understand that last part might be hard for you to keep track of and a lot of work to update them all.