Music Fontaines DC

Pirlo'sBeard

They're looking to make the step up to arena shows and there's only one in Ireland that fits the bill unfortunately. Maybe the Odyssey in Belfast too.

Grian said that the album was inspired by being on tour with Arctic Monkeys in massive arenas and seeing Blur at Wembley and the tunes have almost been written to fill those kind of venues so I understand why they're doing it. You might see them doing some smaller Irish shows after this initial tour but there's a good chance they've outgrown everything outside of 3Arena and multiple smaller dates aren't financially viable anymore.
That's what I was getting at. They should have done a night in the Odyssey for us Northerners. Crazy they played a local theatre here not too long ago with Wunderhorse.

Hopefully I get a ticket for Dublin tomorrow.

CoopersDream

This last single was a big step up for me compraed to their previous stuff. Much more interesting musical direction, and the delivery of the singer worked much better for me here (not as monotone as in a lot of their other stuff).

Withnail

This last single was a big step up for me compraed to their previous stuff. Much more interesting musical direction, and the delivery of the singer worked much better for me here (not as monotone as in a lot of their other stuff).
Yeah that one might grow on me. Their older stuff I couldn't really get into. A bit monotonous I agree but I do like other bands where the singer has a similar delivery.