Football 365

Kinky Melinky

Are they blatantly Pro-Liverpool anti United or am I just catching the wrong stories at the wrong time? It appears they are but I don't use the site enough to be certain.

Any thoughts? Are they supposed to be impartial or is that what they are even going for?

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
Are they blatantly Pro-Liverpool anti United or am I just catching the wrong stories at the wrong time? It appears they are but I don't use the site enough to be certain.

Any thoughts? Are they supposed to be impartial or is that what they are even going for?
They are utter garbage.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
They're shit.

They used to be great when Pete Gill was a writer there, but now it's at the level of tabloids. They try and maintain an air of superiority and irony but its pretty one eyed awful stuff.

Also, the amount of Football Index ads they had on the site just a week ago that is now nowhere to be seen is hilarious.

Also Johnny Nic is an awful columnist!

Cultured left ankle

Yeah, they used to be alright, but their articles tend to be pretty poor these days. They are basically blatent click and comment bait.

They had a recent 'worst Man Utd/Man City XI' which was clearly done so to rile up United fans to 'share and leave a comment below'. It contained 8 Utd players including Rafael and Nani. Oh, and in their weekly 'Winners and Losers' column this week had no mention of Utd despite a pretty solid win over West Ham - typically they like to put us in the losers column for any reason, but I suppose they couldn't even find a reason to do that.

That I still go there is more out of muscle memory than expecting anything good. This site actually provides better conversation about other teams and if I want to laugh at Liverpool or whoever, I can go to their subreddits (r/coys is particularly fun these days, despite me having a bit of a soft spot for Spurs in general).

bludsucker

They have always been anti united as far back as i can remember. They have become even worse in recent times. Quick to put us in losers section and any praise they give us is through gritted teeth.

Witchking

Many probably feel that they went to shite, but it could be possible that earlier United were at the top, so there weren't many articles criticizing United.

Now we are fair game. Top or not, United are big news so we may see more critical stories just to get the clicks. Which is fair game i suppose.

Came to know about the website when it was advertised on Fifa2002 in game ad boards.

Rarely go there anymore, just grew out of it.

vodrake

It's funny, they have a daily "mediawatch" where they make fun of clickbait and dumb articles in other publications, and yet basically every other article on the site is clickbait garbage.

Drz

Glad someone brought this up, there is a clear ABU rhetoric driven by quite a few of their authors, came more to the front since a recent buy-out i think...

Chipper

Adulterer.
Didn't know it was still around.

Used to enjoy the forum about 20 years ago, would without a doubt find it cringe worthy now if it was still around in the same capacity. Very 'laddish' at the time, that sort of thing seems to be out of fashion now.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa

They do have a very pro pool slant. It doesn't help they really do not like nor rate Solksjaer

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Sarah Winterburn is an obvious ABU and shit journalist.