Football Betting Thread 2016/2017

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I feel fecking sick. Had £1 bet at 390/1 and all it needed with 30 seconds to go was a palace equaliser and United to win.

I cashed out for a tenner just before palace equalised :( kill me

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Lost a few quid on Spurs/Soton/Lyon today so I was eager to win some back.

Banged £10 on Juventus in play when they were 3.0 and also put £10 on Newcastle @ 2.3.

Juve won so stuck £10 of it on United to make my evening even better :D

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I win £90 if Athletico score after putting £5 on an accumalator. Is it worth me sticking £11 on the other team double chance at 1/1? So if they score at least i have £20 in the account rather then £10 thats in there atm?

TheGK

Won £350 on a 5-fold yesterday thanks to a 94th minute equaliser for Fulham and United's late winner. Banked £320 of it and have £30 to play with today, any ideas of a good 10/1 treble/4-fold today?

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
City to keep a clean sheet today is evens. I watched West Ham on Thursday and they were woeful, no firepower upfront whatsoever. We'll have the ball for most of the game and while they remain decent defensively I think evens is a decent price for them not to score, I'd have put it around 5/6 personally.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had a 10-fold of Barcelona, FH Hafnarfjordur, BATE Borisov, Dinamo Zagreb, Viktoria Plzen, APOEL Nicosia, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Fenerbahce, Shakhtar Donetsk and Real Garcilaso. They had all won and was just waiting for Fenerbahce. Feckers got a defender sent off in the first half. Game ended 3-3! :mad:

buckooo1978

Few nice wins to get things moving

10 on Arsenal, Leicester and Chelsea treble at 7/2

25 on City -1 at 4/6

A few quid on Arsenal and City to win and BTTS

Lets hope its the start of a feast after an early season famine

Panther

Stupid betting question but probably in the right thread. I put 25p on a 9 team accumulator before for tonight's games but all of the teams have (AC) next to them and I don't actually know what that means, so could someone tell me?

It would be something pretty unlikely because my bet will return £80,000 if I win.

Panther

Stupid betting question but probably in the right thread. I put 25p on a 9 team accumulator before for tonight's games but all of the teams have (AC) next to them and I don't actually know what that means, so could someone tell me?

It would be something pretty unlikely because my bet will return £80,000 if I win.
Well I found out and it turns out I just beat on loads of Prem reserve sides to beat full strength league 1 sides.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Well I found out and it turns out I just beat on loads of Prem reserve sides to beat full strength league 1 sides.
What's the crack with this tournament? Who will be taking it more seriously? The U23 sides are all big prices, could be some value to be found.

Berbaclass

Just whacked £50 on Germany just as they went 1/2 against Finland there.

Also had £30 on them at 1/3 from so i just cashed out for £22.50 profit when they scored, not fecking around with that much money :lol:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Has anyone ever had any success doing those £5/£10 to £1000 challenges? I keep trying to do my own but always get let down about 3 bets in cause I don't bother researching and just bet on the next available game.

Yesterday I got up to £49 and stuck it on over 0.5 1st half goals in the Estonia-Malta game.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Has anyone ever had any success doing those £5/£10 to £1000 challenges? I keep trying to do my own but always get let down about 3 bets in cause I don't bother researching and just bet on the next available game.

Yesterday I got up to £49 and stuck it on over 0.5 1st half goals in the Estonia-Malta game.
It's tough, you have 1% chance of succeeding and if you lose in the middle you've lost weeks of betting. It looks good and easy when you take games in isolation but shocks will happen.

Berbaclass

I think it's possible with patience and discipline.

Most I've got to doing something like that was just over £200

Sarni

Japan are fecking things up for me as well.
Me too. I've been watching the game, been all over UAE for the last 20 minutes but just cannot score. If they get one before 80th minute they'll get another. It's football, they're on another level ability wise but are losing to two unlucky goals.

Sarni

They just scored, well over 30cm over the line but the referee does not see this. Ridiculous. Why don't they have goal line technology in Japan?

Sarni

Just missed an empty net. It's not happening lads.

Sarni

I put £5 on Japan to score next.

Sarni

Yep, out of these 3 games it was the one I was the least worried about.