Football cliches: Where's the talking!

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
'Put a name on it' pointed out by robo earlier on. It's actually a good shout, but no one actually uses it..which then leads to 'Put a name on it you cnuts, stop running after the same ball'.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Though I did hear a particularly good set of shouts a few weeks back from a wellwisher of the football club from the sidelines. This chap, quite boisterous in his verbal assault of the other side was bellowing out instructions to the side. 'Midfield get tight you knobjockeys, don't drop off him he's running through ya'..'Where's the midfield?!'..'Where's the shout'.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Brilliant blog that was.

One that hasn't been mentioned is "If in doubt, get it OUT!"

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I think we need to make some new shouts, the current ones are rubbish.

"To the sword" - Let's get something from this good play.

"Attack the Space" - Self-explanatory

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Always loved playing with foreigners. It's quite the sight when they start bickering amongst each other.
From playing football here and in France, one of the main difference I've noticed is how little shouting goes on over there. It's only really the captain who is expected to make a noise, everyone else just bobs along quietly.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Heard a ridiculous one when playing for my uni side yesterday morning. Opposition full back has the ball, his winger was surrounded by 2 of our boys. Needless to say this guy had a pretty poor touch, yet was screaming 'hit me down the line' to his fullback. He wasn't making any attempt to run in behind, instead he just stood there like a fecking mannequin roaring 'down the line, hit me now'.. Which of course his full back did only to find that the winger's shit touch turned possession over to us, which nearly led to us scoring. He was at this all game.

Another one is when a corner is taken, you clear it and everyone shouts in unison 'Out we go boys' to be dealt with a moron (I've noticed these tend to be full backs for some reason) who manages to not hear the shout and plays half their team on when the ball inevitably gets pumped back in again.

Another shit one is when the keeper is about to take a goal kick, defence has pushed out a good 20 yards...keeper takes his time, surveying his options and then suddenly roars 'WHO WANTS IT!', which automatically leads to him panicking (these tend to go hand in hand) and kicking the ball either short to one of the centre halves who are instantly under pressure or straight into their midfield who win the ball 30 yards from goal and score.