Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Will split Iraq -1.5 and over 2.5 tomorrow I think. Will wait and see how the first 5/10 minutes is but Yemen are completely horrendous and coached horrifically. Some info about them here https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46721547

They play the most rigid 4-4-2 on earth. Can screenshot any part of the game when they don't have the ball and they'll be 4-4-2. The midfield doesn't drop back to help the defence and just leaves loads of gaps, think Iraq will exploit them. Iraq can't defend though and Yemen were pretty attack minded when they got the ball v Iran, they'll get a few chances, not sure they've got the quality to take them. Think it'll end 3-0/3-1.
Both won, last min goal for 3-0 thankfully.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I use Betway for NFL bets as they sometimes do £5 free bets and refund up to £20 on losing bets if the last points are FGs.

I'm looking at something like Chiefs to win, over 45.5 pts and any of T. Hill, D. Williams, E. Ebron or M. Mack to score a TD. Not decided who to pick yet.

These are in the #BetYourWay markets.
Ah I see... bet365 doesn't have bet builder. Good luck with your bets today bro! Cant wait for the NFL games. Absolutely buzzing.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Pretty good afternoon for me, had:

Burnley @ 2.40
Hull @ 2.10
Sunderland-Luton BTTS @ 1.83
Wycombe-Doncaster Over 2.5 @ 1.8

Berbaclass

Gone for Al Ahly & Over 2.5 @ 2.35. Good at home and tend to score well in the Champions League from looking at the stats.

Berbaclass

Fancy a few things tomorrow:

Sampdoria DNB @ 2.0 ( v Milan)
Burnley @ 2.35 ( v Fulham)
Hull @ 2.05 ( v Sheffield Wed)
Iran -2 AH @ 2.10 ( v Vietnam)
Porto DNB @ 1.66 ( v Sporting)
Melbourne Victory @ 2.0 ( v Newcastle Jets)
Wellington Phoenix -1 AH @ 1.85 ( v Central Coast)
Called these pretty well, Porto, Samp and Iran were void and the other 3 were winners (I changed the Wellington bet to Wellington & Over 2.5)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'm big on Chelsea Women +1.75 tomorrow. Incredible line just because Arsenal won 5-0 away. Was a freak result, Chelsea were favourites for that game and were the better side until 1-0, then lost their heads. Chelsea haven't conceded a goal this season except for that game. Wasn't their strongest side that game either. They were on the same line last season away to Wolfsburg (bigger home advantage in Europe as well) and Wolfsburg are miles better than Arsenal. Can't see Arsenal winning by 3 at all, I have them around 1.9 to Win.

Berbaclass

I'm big on Chelsea Women +1.75 tomorrow. Incredible line just because Arsenal won 5-0 away. Was a freak result, Chelsea were favourites for that game and were the better side until 1-0, then lost their heads. Chelsea haven't conceded a goal this season except for that game. Wasn't their strongest side that game either. They were on the same line last season away to Wolfsburg (bigger home advantage in Europe as well) and Wolfsburg are miles better than Arsenal. Can't see Arsenal winning by 3 at all, I have them around 1.9 to Win.
Will have a look, cheers.

Jagga7

Like that too, scarred by the fecking Panthers last minute goal this morning though :mad::lol:

Had Calgary -1.5
Haha I did as well. It pretty sad watching the highlights in the morning and seeing Florida score a meaningless goal with 20 seconds left!.

freeurmind

weak willed
Gone for the Colts moneyline. Not had the best day though it started off well in the cricket. PSG and Chelsea hot and that was it. NBA doesn't look promising either.

luke511

I'm trading this game tomorrow, was shocked to see Arsenal come out as short as 1.22.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'm trading this game tomorrow, was shocked to see Arsenal come out as short as 1.22.
Would recommend pulling the game on the sites you supply btw. It’ll drop big when Asia price it tomorrow, or alternatively leave it up and limit every account that stakes it.

luke511

Would recommend pulling the game on the sites you supply btw. It’ll drop big when Asia price it tomorrow, or alternatively leave it up and limit every account that stakes it.
Cheers man, won't be opening it up on SI until the morning ;)

Red Star One

I put a tenner on this, hundred euro return on seven fold with 4 returns was not too bad, cheers mate!
Fancy a few things tomorrow:

Sampdoria DNB @ 2.0 ( v Milan)
Burnley @ 2.35 ( v Fulham)
Hull @ 2.05 ( v Sheffield Wed)
Iran -2 AH @ 2.10 ( v Vietnam)
Porto DNB @ 1.66 ( v Sporting)
Melbourne Victory @ 2.0 ( v Newcastle Jets)
Wellington Phoenix -1 AH @ 1.85 ( v Central Coast)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I use Betway for NFL bets as they sometimes do £5 free bets and refund up to £20 on losing bets if the last points are FGs.

I'm looking at something like Chiefs to win, over 45.5 pts and any of T. Hill, D. Williams, E. Ebron or M. Mack to score a TD. Not decided who to pick yet.

These are in the #BetYourWay markets.
Went for:

1. Chiefs to win, over 45.5 pts, T. Hill & D. Williams to score a TD @3.50
2. Chiefs to win, T. Hill and T. Hilton to score a TD @4.50
3. Chiefs to win, over 45.5 pts and T. Hill, T. Kelce and D. Williams to score 3+ TDs combined @4.25

Of course the game finished on 44pts to rob me of a full house. Managed to get one winner.

Berbaclass

Went for:

1. Chiefs to win, over 45.5 pts, T. Hill & D. Williams to score a TD @3.50
2. Chiefs to win, T. Hill and T. Hilton to score a TD @4.50
3. Chiefs to win, over 45.5 pts and T. Hill, T. Kelce and D. Williams to score 3+ TDs combined @4.25

Of course the game finished on 44pts to rob me of a full house. Managed to get one winner.
I thought it was going to end up similar to the Raiders match before the game (and it pretty much did in terms of scoring) A

A good few points in the first half then the Chiefs just running out the clock essentially. Because I've withdrawn most of my money I wanted to make sure I had something to put bets on with on tomorrow so I just ended up covering it and of course it absolutely cruised in any way.

I made about 22p profit though :lol:

Berbaclass

I've done a double for the morning's A-League games.

Perth -1 Asian & Sydney/Adelaide BTTS & Over 2.5, comes in @ 3.98, which I think is pretty awesome as Perth is in geat from and should beat WSW pretty easily and also that Sydney game is a BTTS banker but not sure who will win it.

Berbaclass

At the risk of jinxing myself like last time but whatever...

Not too bad today, still disappointed that Brest didnt manage to get a second goal against Troyes and Al Ahly not getting a third against 10 men. Won back all the money I chucked away the other day and 1.6K up for the week!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I thought it was going to end up similar to the Raiders match before the game (and it pretty much did in terms of scoring) A

A good few points in the first half then the Chiefs just running out the clock essentially. Because I've withdrawn most of my money I wanted to make sure I had something to put bets on with on tomorrow so I just ended up covering it and of course it absolutely cruised in any way.

I made about 22p profit though :lol:
Hey any profit isi good ! :lol: Just one more FG would have sufficed ffs.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Bet you keep thinking about them hitting the post on that FG attempt :(
Yeah I know :( Quite a few incomplete passes as well. Ah well, can't win ''em all. Didn't have time to look at the Cowboys @Rams game but maybe the other games later today.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
It dropped from 7/1 to 11/4 - I'm amazed! :eek:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It dropped from 7/1 to 11/4 - I'm amazed! :eek:
:smirk:
Poor guy must get banned from every bookie. They always ban the people who jump on the early lines.
I've been banned from every bookie for years, think I've used close to 100 bet365s now. I don't stake early prices with websites though, I go into shops and use the betting terminals although I'm banned from a few shops now. A lot of the early prices I post here I can't get on, so just post so someone else can :)

Berbaclass

I've done a double for the morning's A-League games.

Perth -1 Asian & Sydney/Adelaide BTTS & Over 2.5, comes in @ 3.98, which I think is pretty awesome as Perth is in geat from and should beat WSW pretty easily and also that Sydney game is a BTTS banker but not sure who will win it.
Perth didn’t play great so won by just one but the other game landed so just got the first leg @ 2.0

Berbaclass

Just chucked the money I have left on Qatar and they scored within about 30 seconds and then again within a few minutes. Really short price @ 1.37 but a pretty safe bet.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Just chucked the money I have left on Qatar and they scored within about 30 seconds and then again within a few minutes. Really short price @ 1.37 but a pretty safe bet.
Should have followed at 1.9 a few days ago :D They've been horrendous since 2-0, very lucky to not go 2-1 before 3-0 thankfully.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Arsenal also missing Van Donk who's been their best player this season.

Just looked at in game odds on Bet365 and Chelsea are 10/1 to be winning game after 10 mins so still being priced as the underdogs seemingly.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal also missing Van Donk who's been their best player this season.

Just looked at in game odds on Bet365 and Chelsea are 10/1 to be winning game after 10 mins so still being priced as the underdogs seemingly.
Arsenal 1.9 for win is the correct price, looks priced spot on now. Just need to keep Miedema quiet and have a great chance of winning.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Hate seeing decimals used for betting odds, give me some fractions man. :nono::lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Hate seeing decimals used for betting odds, give me some fractions man. :nono::lol:
:lol: I use decimals for anything below evens then use fractions for anything over it. Used to using asian betting sites and prices can be anything on those so can't use fractions for those sites :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.