Herrera to get booked
City to win both halves
BTTS
Over 2.5 goals
@12.5

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Fancy a horse over in Japan on Sunday.... Grenadier Guards around 3/1 just now.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
im not very good on these betbuilder things but since there are not a lot of games this week I’ve gone for:

Real to qualify
Under 5.5 Cards
Under goals
Casemiro to get booked
@15.00

I was close yesterday, only needed BTTS for the win.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
im not very good on these betbuilder things but since there are not a lot of games this week I’ve gone for:

Real to qualify
Under 5.5 Cards
Under goals
Casemiro to get booked
@15.00

I was close yesterday, only needed BTTS for the win.
Lost it. City should be nervous because Chelsea are on a mission this years CL!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had a bet on PSG Women v Paris FC over 3.5 as I could still get @ 1.95 on Unibet and the price then lines changed on Marathon to @ 1.73 and 4.5 goals. Seems like good value.

daveoliver91

Been checking your picks lately, well done everyone!
Tonight Benfica plays against Porto, should be a game with a lot of cards with everything that's on stake.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Been checking your picks lately, well done everyone!
Tonight Benfica plays against Porto, should be a game with a lot of cards with everything that's on stake.
I’ve got United and Porto to win with both teams to score at 16/1. The result of the Porto game could go either way but any time I’ve bet on benfica winning they’ve let me down, so I’m backing porto here.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Limited sites but should appear on more over next few hours but solid on Bolivar -1.5 @1.7+. Probably have 1.2 correct price or so. Will rotate but Ramos (best player by a mile) will start as he’s banned from Copa. Should win 3+ pretty easily. Can be a big score if Bolivar play well but aren’t in great form. Shouldn’t matter for winning 2+ though, hardest game SJ Have had this season.
Edit : Took o2.5 team goals as well. -2 and higher handicaps probably up to -3 and -4 should be okay also. Think -2.75 asian is correct line for me roughly.

Last edited:

PogBruno

Limited sites but should appear on more over next few hours but solid on Bolivar -1.5 @1.7+. Probably have 1.2 correct price or so. Will rotate but Ramos (best player by a mile) will start as he’s banned from Copa. Should win 3+ pretty easily. Can be a big score if Bolivar play well but aren’t in great form. Shouldn’t matter for winning 2+ though, hardest game SJ Have had this season.
Edit : Took o2.5 team goals as well. -2 and higher handicaps probably up to -3 and -4 should be okay also. Think -2.75 asian is correct line for me roughly.
On it, thanks

heinze58

Supports
SETI
Plonked a few quid on too, cheers man. Good luck to one and all today!

Berbaclass

Don't know how much value there is in it now but I've had a bet on Atletico Tucuman v Defensa y Justicia Over 3.5 @ 2.31

Defensa is missing all but two senior players (and their manager) through covid and the squad will be made up of youth players with only 5 of them being over 21 y/o.

daveoliver91

Don't know how much value there is in it now but I've had a bet on Atletico Tucuman v Defensa y Justicia Over 3.5 @ 2.31

Defensa is missing all but two senior players (and their manager) through covid and the squad will be made up of youth players with only 5 of them being over 21 y/o.
Good shout. I saw it too few days ago but forgot to comment, it should be an easy game for Atletico.
Any of the following: +2.5 total goals, or Tucaman -2AH, or any other handicap should be cash at the end of the day.

facchiano

I only use Bet365, what sites do you recommend as a complement for these kind of games?

Berbaclass

Had a weird day on the horse racing. Was on twitter earlier and saw that there was a m assive gamble in Ireland (40/1 into 11/4) so I stuck £50 on and that won.

Then about 20 minutes ago I'm looking through Bet365 and see this horse backed from 100/1 into 4/1 so I put £50 on that and it won by 10 lengths, jumped like Shergar.

Some seriously bent stuff going on today :lol:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Another 5k missed today from one selection. 8/9 on one slip, 7/8 on another.

Jambo037

Had Tucuman to score 3+ thanks for the tip!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I only use Bet365, what sites do you recommend as a complement for these kind of games?
Are you in the UK?
I use a variety of sites, https://www.oddsportal.com/ is a nice easy way to see which sites has bets available. It'll just depend what sites I/my runners have access to at the time. Some of the bets I post here I am not able to get on, I just post in the chance that someone is able to make money off it.

Berbaclass

I've had a go on O3.5 Bolivar goals @ 1.88. Good start.

@Spiersey You watching? They playing well?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've had a go on O3.5 Bolivar goals @ 1.88. Good start.

@Spiersey You watching? They playing well?
Yeah watched all game. Team was stronger than expected, played pretty well. 7-0 ht is probably fair. Missed 3 sitters and had 4 offsides given wrong when clean through. 2nd half will be more chilled (in theory) they'll sub players off for Copa midweek and probably just slow tempo a bit. Would say 4/5-0 Ft from here. Would need a massive change 2nd half for 3-0 Ft, SJ defensive line is really high so just getting exposed.

Not sure if anyone remembers but I tipped Bolivar v Montevideo a couple months back. I mentioned Sadiku as one of the new players, ex Malaga and has a decent scoring record. Thought he would be incredible but he's been horrific every game, finally scored today and got a double. Might be starting to acclimatize to the altitude now, so could be good for future bets if he is going to start playing well. Hard to believe how bad he has been, missed constant sitters/final passes and killed loads of good attacks.

Berbaclass

Yeah watched all game. Team was stronger than expected, played pretty well. 7-0 ht is probably fair. Missed 3 sitters and had 4 offsides given wrong when clean through. 2nd half will be more chilled (in theory) they'll sub players off for Copa midweek and probably just slow tempo a bit. Would say 4/5-0 Ft from here. Would need a massive change 2nd half for 3-0 Ft, SJ defensive line is really high so just getting exposed.

Not sure if anyone remembers but I tipped Bolivar v Montevideo a couple months back. I mentioned Sadiku as one of the new players, ex Malaga and has a decent scoring record. Thought he would be incredible but he's been horrific every game, finally scored today and got a double. Might be starting to acclimatize to the altitude now, so could be good for future bets if he is going to start playing well. Hard to believe how bad he has been, missed constant sitters/final passes and killed loads of good attacks.
I remember you mentioning him and Granell I think. I watched the 0-0 in midweek and Sadiku was pretty awful :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I remember you mentioning him and Granell I think. I watched the 0-0 in midweek and Sadiku was pretty awful :lol:
Granell been poor too weirdly, both should come good though. Yeah Sadiku was horrific, he actually got motm though :lol: I think it might have been a joke one though. I searched his name on Twitter at FT and it was just fans all wanting him gone :lol:

Berbaclass

Granell been poor too weirdly, both should come good though. Yeah Sadiku was horrific, he actually got motm though :lol: I think it might have been a joke one though. I searched his name on Twitter at FT and it was just fans all wanting him gone :lol:
They gave it to him because he literally had a few shots on target :lol:

SambaBoy

Melb City NPL -1 v Whittlesea today.

Should win comfortably. Whittlesea are terrible.

Berbaclass

United v Leicester - BTTS & O2.5 @ 2.38

Seems good value. Leicester need a win. We will presumably rotate from the other day and our home form has been inconsistent. Fully expecting BTTS and they’ll probably be another goal at least IMO.

PogBruno

#MUFC starting lineup vs Leicester:

De Gea, Williams, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Telles, Matic, van de Beek, Mata, Amad, Greenwood, Elanga

If this turns out to be our lineup, would you take Leicster win @2.2?

daveoliver91

Bromley -1.5 AH or even -2AH is a good one for tonight, playing against Wealdstone, which are in a really poor run and losing all games by >3 goals. I'm going strong on this one.

Also Sutton -1.5 AH is an interesting one against Woking, although not as clear as the above.