Chelsa Build Your Odds;
Chelsea Over 0.5 Goals
Antonio at least 1 shot on target
Over 1.5 Cards
Odds = 19/20

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
Fecking Chelsea eh, I swear 12 o’clock kickoffs are set up to get you to bet more, every time!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Chelsea was a mad bet tbh, wh/draw double chance was at evens. Chelsea haven't been doing amazing recently and West ham are a decent side. At home too.

Chelsea were a trap today.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Chelsea ML
Over 1.5 Cards
+
- City Win
- Over 0.5 City goals in 2nd half
- Over 1.5 City Corners first Half
- Over 2.5 City Corners 2nd Half
- Jesus at least one shot on target
Odds = 7.55
-------------------------------
Also went with
Chelsa Build Your Odds;
Chelsea Over 0.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Cards
Odds = 19/20
[/QUOTE]

Rough Start but thanks to this ,
Real ML + Bayern ML + Inter ML = 7.07
I recovered from being £20 down to making a profit of £120.

Good shout. Will be combining these three with 10+ corners for all three games and West Ham v Chelsea 10+ corners for @329.40.
In the end you wasn't far off, and corner bets are certainly not my area of expertise but I think stat websites are your friend if you prefer corner kick strategies. I personally like to use corners to drag a heavy favourite i.e Bayern, Aax or a City and use it to make the odds around EVs.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Man Utd + Spurs + Monaco + Lyon = 3.87. Alternatively Man Utd BTTS + Spurs ML + Monaco ML + Lyon ML = 4.84.

If you add one more bet to either of those you enable ACCA insurance on WH.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
fecking Leeds. My draw no bet acca fell from £72 to £22 with that goal

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Not sure the odds will fall that much. Glimt have been underrated by the bookies for three years now. In 2019 they were a relegation favorite who ended up 2nd. They sold their two main attackers, were expected to flop last year but ended up winning and scoring 100+ goals. Again this year, sold most of their goals, weren't really fancied and barring a miracle will win again. And now they somehow have the same odds to beat the worst team in the league as Molde have (with a similar home record) to beat the 4th placed team who are eying a European place.

They'll go full strength against Zorya for sure. Firstly, their manager doesn't believe in rotation, in the past two years he has more or less only made forced changes. Secondly, only top spot in ECL guarantees a place in the next round. 2nd place will face 3rd place from EL in a play-off so you really want to finish top.
Clowns clowned it. Still did enough to win the league

Deery

Dreary
Cashed out at £77.14 I just couldn’t take the nerves anymore :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Clowns clowned it. Still did enough to win the league
Bet won for me, 2-0 lead so early payout.

Missed sitters all game and then conceded with the last kick of the game. Fools. League isn't won either, if they lose and Molde win they lose the league on either goals scored or goal difference.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
First of all some Allsvenskan thoughts: Depressing to lose the title on fecking goal difference to Malmö yesterday. Still impressed with the season when you consider the shaky start. Notable is that all Stockholm teams finishing in the Top 5 and having a shot on EL/CL qualification next season.

Tonights NHL
Oilers Reg @1.80
Vegas ML @1.80
Vegas Reg @2.30
Leafs - Jets over 5.5 @1.80

Will be fading Flyers ML @1.95 (no bet until I know starting goalies) - Decent value on Flyers if Vasilevsky is rested for Tampa.
I watched Tampa get dominated by Bruins yesterday and somehow still won in OT thanks to Vasilevsky.

Last edited:

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Bet won for me, 2-0 lead so early payout.

Missed sitters all game and then conceded with the last kick of the game. Fools. League isn't won either, if they lose and Molde win they lose the league on either goals scored or goal difference.
Muggishly took handicaps rather than the outright, hope they blow it on last gameday now!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Real Madrid u19 win tomorrow @1.9. I have 1.4/5 fair price.

The price is based off the group table which doesn't really reflect how the group has played out. Madrid were 1.9 to win in the away game v Inter and they were very dominant, should have won 2+, conceded a last kick out of the blue after dominating all game. Madrid were still 1.9 to win after 60 minutes which shows how much better they were. They were also missing a couple of their better players for that game. Madrid lost 3-2 away to Shaktar in a game where they deserved to win again, they imploded at 2-1 up near HT and conceded 2 in a couple minutes and couldn't score 2nd half. On another day they probably win 3/4-1. Inter were very fortunate in both games v Shak, weren't impressive in either.

I think Madrid should be the better side tomorrow, Inter need a draw to win the group and Madrid need the win. The only negative for me is this means Inter could in theory park the bus for the draw but based off the first game it'll be pretty one sided anyway hopefully.

Last edited:

Danny Roberts

The price is based off the group table which doesn't really reflect how the group has played out. Madrid were 1.9 to win in the away game v Inter and they were very dominant, should have won 2+, conceded a last kick out of the blue after dominating all game. Madrid were still 1.9 to win after 60 minutes which shows how much better they were. They were also missing a couple of their better players for that game. Madrid lost 3-2 away to Shaktar in a game where they deserved to win again, they imploded at 2-1 up near HT and conceded 2 in a couple minutes and couldn't score 2nd half. On another day they probably win 3/4-1. Inter were very fortunate in both games v Shak, weren't impressive in either.

I think Madrid should be the better side tomorrow, Inter need a draw to win the group and Madrid need the win. The only negative for me is this means Inter could in theory park the bus for the draw but based off the first game it'll be pretty one sided anyway hopefully.
cheers, on at 5/6, fingers crossed

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Barcelona u19s win tomorrow @1.9 too. I staked pretty big, but might need to trade some out if Barca don't send their strongest team as they are out. I've got 1.3 fair for win if normal team, probably 1.5 fair if they rest a little.

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Last edited:

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Bit sick of beating the market bet after bet and still losing. Think Real closed at 1.61 on Bet365, scored early then didn't want the ball again

edit: scored right after :lol: please keep playing

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Bit sick of beating the market bet after bet and still losing. Think Real closed at 1.61 on Bet365, scored early then didn't want the ball again

edit: scored right after :lol: please keep playing
I forgot how horrible this competition is for teams playing scorelines/circumstances. Madrid are much better, but scored early so stopped trying to score. Then conceded and dominated again.

Watched Porto and they did similar, at 1 down they were much better, scored and then completely stopped trying to attack and conceded.
Ajax blew a 2 goal lead earlier also to go out.

Brugge blew a 2 goal lead against 10 man PSG earlier, fair score was probably 5-0 or something. After the red card PSG barely touched the ball and somehow scored 3 goals. On a side note, Brugge are the best youth side I've ever seen at pressing, probably better than 99% of mens teams I've seen, their manager must be extremely good.
It's incredible how weak minded the youth teams are, it's only in this competition too, in their league and national cups they are fine.

Danny Roberts

On Barcelona u19s win tomorrow @1.9 too. I staked pretty big, but might need to trade some out if Barca don't send their strongest team as they are out. I've got 1.3 fair for win if normal team, probably 1.5 fair if they rest a little.
Nice one on RM, have rolled some winnings over onto this.

RedDevilRoshi

NFL Acca came in the early hours of this morning, £6 stake returned £115.99 :D

10/21 Dallas Cowboys
4/6 Miami Dolphins
1/7 Los Angeles Rams
3/2 Pittsburgh Steelers
2/9 Kansas City Chiefs
5/4 New England Patriots

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Nice one on RM, have rolled some winnings over onto this.
Will update tomorrow on lineups etc. I am not sure the game will be in play, Leipzig City wasn't today as that area of Germany has high covid rates. Bavaria is similar I think so probably closed doors which would mean no rball scout so it wouldn't be traded, unless they get a media exemption (happens in England). Will be streamed though.

Madrid scored a screamer to win but Inter goal was a big keeper error. Probably deserved the win overall, hit woodwork for 3-1 last kick. Just played like idiots from 1-0. It the game stayed 0-0 they'd have been much better side I'm sure. A win is a win though.

Reasoning for Barca bet is basically that Bayern are awful. They are incredibly bad at defending and can't handle being pressed, they just constantly give the ball away at the back when pressed. German sides have been really poor this year, they all knock the ball around nicely but make errors playing out from the back and get hammered. Leipzig have been very similar in their group. They made errors at the back v Barca away, and both games v Benfica. Kiev just sat off them mainly and killed them on the counter. Their lineups have gotten worse and worse as the comp has gone on, they had injuries in the II team so weren't full strength initially for this comp then they've just sacked it off basically the last 2 games. Should be similar tomorrow considering they are finishing bottom regardless. It's possible it will be their weakest lineup of the comp. Barca are a good side, just unlucky that they got stuck in a group with Benfica who are always strong, and Kiev who have a random golden gen (Diallo is incredible for them, not sure how he's not involved in the first team yet, one to keep eye out for). They were the better side v Benfica last game despite losing 3-0. Benfica scored a 35 yarder and then got a pen for a dive. Barca got 3 pens not given for handball, all 3 identical and stonewall. Fair score was probably 1-1/2-1 Barca. Barca have only really been outclassed in the away game v Benfica. They lost 4-1 to Kiev away but was 1-1 until they got a red card then Kiev found it much easier. Kiev slightly edged it until then, was probably a 1 goal win game for Kiev in reality. Those games have skewed the ratings for Barca when in reality they're probably just a little worse than Benfica. Benfica were 1.3 away to Bayern so think Barca should be similar if it's a strong side. With it being a dead rubber there is a worry that they would play some younger players but it's less likely given the fact the first team has a huge game so they shouldn't have any token call ups to the first team.

MC89

Supports
Celtic

Spot on again ma man, well in, hopefully you had a few quid on.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Spot on again ma man, well in, hopefully you had a few quid on.
Had decent on but was also on Porto which dented profit.

Zenit is probably value tomorrow also v Chelsea u19s. Game is 9am UK time and its -13 degrees. Probably biggest home bias possible in Europe with travel, KO time and the weather. Probably a 50/50 game I think. 3/1 is a pretty big price, Zenit need to win by 2 though. 2.5/6 is probably fair price for me but it's hard to work out how much to factor in the temp and KO time. I haven't staked anything yet, trying to decide whether to risk win, -1 or to take asian handicaps as not sure whether I'll wake up for it.

Edit, game is 9am, not 6am. My 365 was set up for Brazilian time as was logged in to an account :lol:

Last edited:

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Had decent on but was also on Porto which dented profit.

Zenit is probably value tomorrow also v Chelsea u19s. Game is 9am UK time and its -13 degrees. Probably biggest home bias possible in Europe with travel, KO time and the weather. Probably a 50/50 game I think. 3/1 is a pretty big price, Zenit need to win by 2 though. 2.5/6 is probably fair price for me but it's hard to work out how much to factor in the temp and KO time. I haven't staked anything yet, trying to decide whether to risk win, -1 or to take asian handicaps as not sure whether I'll wake up for it.

Edit, game is 9am, not 6am. My 365 was set up for Brazilian time as was logged in to an account :lol:
Probably not that helpful but I've played in Petersburg in winter and it was fecking appalling, admittedly was in net so not much running around

Was it 365 where you got 1.90 for Barca U19? Saw it at evs on Marathonbet earlier but guessing they'll have banned you already

Last edited:

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Looks like Chelsea outplaying them so far per Bet365 live stats

Danny Roberts

Will update tomorrow on lineups etc. I am not sure the game will be in play, Leipzig City wasn't today as that area of Germany has high covid rates. Bavaria is similar I think so probably closed doors which would mean no rball scout so it wouldn't be traded, unless they get a media exemption (happens in England). Will be streamed though.

Madrid scored a screamer to win but Inter goal was a big keeper error. Probably deserved the win overall, hit woodwork for 3-1 last kick. Just played like idiots from 1-0. It the game stayed 0-0 they'd have been much better side I'm sure. A win is a win though.

Reasoning for Barca bet is basically that Bayern are awful. They are incredibly bad at defending and can't handle being pressed, they just constantly give the ball away at the back when pressed. German sides have been really poor this year, they all knock the ball around nicely but make errors playing out from the back and get hammered. Leipzig have been very similar in their group. They made errors at the back v Barca away, and both games v Benfica. Kiev just sat off them mainly and killed them on the counter. Their lineups have gotten worse and worse as the comp has gone on, they had injuries in the II team so weren't full strength initially for this comp then they've just sacked it off basically the last 2 games. Should be similar tomorrow considering they are finishing bottom regardless. It's possible it will be their weakest lineup of the comp. Barca are a good side, just unlucky that they got stuck in a group with Benfica who are always strong, and Kiev who have a random golden gen (Diallo is incredible for them, not sure how he's not involved in the first team yet, one to keep eye out for). They were the better side v Benfica last game despite losing 3-0. Benfica scored a 35 yarder and then got a pen for a dive. Barca got 3 pens not given for handball, all 3 identical and stonewall. Fair score was probably 1-1/2-1 Barca. Barca have only really been outclassed in the away game v Benfica. They lost 4-1 to Kiev away but was 1-1 until they got a red card then Kiev found it much easier. Kiev slightly edged it until then, was probably a 1 goal win game for Kiev in reality. Those games have skewed the ratings for Barca when in reality they're probably just a little worse than Benfica. Benfica were 1.3 away to Bayern so think Barca should be similar if it's a strong side. With it being a dead rubber there is a worry that they would play some younger players but it's less likely given the fact the first team has a huge game so they shouldn't have any token call ups to the first team.
Cool, cheers

Cheers, price has dropped nicely again

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Zenit only waking up at 0-1 down despite needing to win by 2 :houllier: probably left it too late now

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Zenit only waking up at 0-1 down despite needing to win by 2 :houllier: probably left it too late now
Another game with very little logic. Zenit played awful at 0-0, much better at 1-0 and 1-1. Chelsea stopped trying to play football once they went 1 up and continued it at 1-1. No clue what was different for them at 1-1 than 0-0, exact same circumstance. Should probably just avoid betting the games with stuff to play for, makes them too random.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Drifted back out a bit, perhaps team news-based?
Teams out now, it is worth trading/cashing. Barca rotated and Bayern have randomly taken in 4 B team players who haven't played any minutes this group stage. Randomly playing their best team by a mile in the last game after losing every match. @OG J0E if you staked also worth cashing.

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
Won another bet last night but also cashed out as a loss would have broken me, that’s none in about two weeks to two in two days..

Danny Roberts

Teams out now, it is worth trading/cashing. Barca rotated and Bayern have randomly taken in 4 B team players who haven't played any minutes this group stage. Randomly playing their best team by a mile in the last game after losing every match.
Cheers. I'm such a mug. Gonna let it ride rather than take the small hit. It's only a slice of the profit from yesterday so will see how it goes and maybe trade out later.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Cheers. I'm such a mug. Gonna let it ride rather than take the small hit. It's only a slice of the profit from yesterday so will see how it goes and maybe trade out later.
I'm stuck with some on too, 365 got limited for staking it and couldn't stake enough on Bayern to cover my full stake so cheering on Barca still.

The annoying thing is Bayern did the exact same to me in 2017 v PSG in final group game and cost me 500/1 acca. This year sort of makes sense as I think the Regio is suspended with covid so they've no games til February so this is the only chance for them to play. Didn't really think about it but logically thought they'd sack it off given they've lost all 5 games.

Danny Roberts

I'm stuck with some on too, 365 got limited for staking it and couldn't stake enough on Bayern to cover my full stake so cheering on Barca still.

The annoying thing is Bayern did the exact same to me in 2017 v PSG in final group game and cost me 500/1 acca. This year sort of makes sense as I think the Regio is suspended with covid so they've no games til February so this is the only chance for them to play. Didn't really think about it but logically thought they'd sack it off given they've lost all 5 games.
Let it go mate, let it go! :)