Football Team Apps

Oranges038

I am looking for an app that will let me input my own team data, so I can record games, scores, names, line ups, goals scored, yellow cards, subs, etc etc from game to game.

It's just local youth league stuff, but I just want to be able to keep track of different stuff game to game and be able to look back without having to scrape through a note pad and bits of paper that I'll no doubt have shoved into one of my pockets and won't find until next year.

Anyone know of any apps that are good for this?

atuSwiss

Have you tried the FA's own Matchday app? If your league is on fulltime you should be able to use the app without any further work and records all the info you need for u12+ . If you run u11s and below though it wont record goal scored or results, so I kept my own google sheets for that which I could fill in during/just after a game.

NZT-One

I am looking for an app that will let me input my own team data, so I can record games, scores, names, line ups, goals scored, yellow cards, subs, etc etc from game to game.

It's just local youth league stuff, but I just want to be able to keep track of different stuff game to game and be able to look back without having to scrape through a note pad and bits of paper that I'll no doubt have shoved into one of my pockets and won't find until next year.

Anyone know of any apps that are good for this?
No app per se, but wouldn't an excel file do the job here? I use excel files for some things, you can enter data via smartphone by storing the files on google drive and then open them with the Google Tables app.

Oranges038

No app per se, but wouldn't an excel file do the job here? I use excel files for some things, you can enter data via smartphone by storing the files on google drive and then open them with the Google Tables app.
Aye, I suppose it could. I'm alright with excel, I could do it, I just don't know if I can be arsed about using it on my phone at or during a game.
It's a bit too awkward, especially if you're using multiple tabs/tables etc. I often forget to start my watch at the start and after half time, so remembering to open and update a spreadsheet might be stretch.

Would rather if there was something a bit more user friendly.