Football YouTubers

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You follow any? I watch United Stand fairly regularly & Stratford Paddock on occasion (former Full Time Devils)

For non-United I’ll watch AFTV when they lose, Expressions Oozing (Spurs fan) is absolutely hilarious, and Hughwizzy (Arsenal fan) is a good mix of knowledgeable & entertaining.

Used to watch True Geordie a fair bit but haven’t followed him for a while now, seems more into YouTube drama than football these days.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Football Terrace. They have a guy as deluded as Ty - EGAL also an Arsenal fan. Some of the shit he chats :lol:

cyberman

Used to watch Goldbridge until he spent entire shows slagging off team selection etc. We would win and when hes called out on it claim the person who sent it in was whats wrong with the fanbase.
Hes an honest to God dickhead.
I watch AFTV but thats for the tears

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
If you're looking for unbiased PL content two young Bolton fans are the best.

Thogden (and his Dad) and Stuntpegg.

Jaxa

Stretford Paddock have some great stuff, mostly Stephen Howson I can only listen to though, makes some good content,

Never watched United Stand, i feel it embodies what Football Twitter has become which is a no for me.

rotherham_red

Stretford paddock is a good laugh, they have their agendas but they at least seem somewhat genuine.

United Stand is pure AIDS though.

rotherham_red

Stretford Paddock have some great stuff, mostly Stephen Howson I can only listen to though, makes some good content,

Never watched United Stand, i feel it embodies what Football Twitter has become which is a no for me.
I like Joe Smith, his sense of humour shines through in most of the things he's involved in

Jaxa

I like Joe Smith, his sense of humour shines through in most of the things he's involved in
Yeah he's a good listen too, i worded my last post wrong, i don't mind any of them, all make good points etc but I specifically like Howsons content,

He know's his stuff it seems and usually speaks sense even when times are bad at United

Ludens the Red

Goldbridge is amazing, always watch his watchalongs after the game. His one liners are amazing. I also find it hilarious how much he hates Maguire. His arseholeish dismissal of our opponents during games is also brilliant. Flex is okay, nothing special. Saeed is good though.

Arsenal fan tv speaks for itself....

Expressions is amazing, again his one liners and delivery are just something else. Although I don’t like his over the top celebrating during games.
Like he’ll jump up running around his room because Spurs have gone 4-0 up against Dinamo Kebab in the Europa League.

If you're looking for unbiased PL content two young Bolton fans are the best.

Thogden (and his Dad) and Stuntpegg.
Dunno why but I can’t stand the pair of them, especially Thogden. He’s just so over the top and punchable :nervous:
Like he’ll go to some fecking z grade local Derby like Exeter/Plymouth and oversell how “amazing” the atmosphere is.
He also seems to be shocked by basically anything happening in a game of football.
Someone scores a goal and he acts as if it’s the most shocking thing he’s ever seen, twat.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Everybody's jumping on the bandwagon now. For a club the size of United, all of their fan channels are pure dogshit and probably have the most dislikeable characters out there, most of the Arsenal ones are just people purely intent on subscriber numbers.

For pure content, I don't think I've seen anyone better than StuntPegg. She's destined for TV for sure. Everybody's doing their own watchalongs now as well which is insane.

I've watched a few to see what they are like but don't really follow any as they all just become the same and frankly I have better things to do.

That being said, the ones that I would recommend are StuntPegg and HughWizzy for content and Expressions Oozing, not for content but entertainment.

Mainoldo

United Stand, Rants n Bants, Football Terrace, Expressions, Turkishldn, United Central, Mad red United.

Can’t take any serious who watches Stratford Paddock. Suppose it’s for the old timers but they take themselves far too serious for the average unbalanced opinions they provided.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

United Stand, Rants n Bants, Football Terrace, Expressions, Turkishldn, United Central, Mad red United.

Can’t take any serious who watches Stratford Paddock. Suppose it’s for the old timers but they take themselves far too serious for the average unbalanced opinions they provided.
I’ve seen everyone you listed. Watched rants for a bit but he’s way too agenda driven & borderline aggressive with anyone who disagrees with him. Kinda reminds me of DT. It’s hard to believe he’s Expressions brother considering how happy-go-lucky he is.

Turkish is very good from what ive seen of him.

Mainoldo

I’ve seen everyone you listed. Watched rants for a bit but he’s way too agenda driven & borderline aggressive with anyone who disagrees with him. It’s hard to believe he’s Expressions brother considering how happy-go-lucky he is.

Turkish is very good from what ive seen of him.
Yeah Rants is very raw. I know what you mean about his aggressive nature but I think it’s more his character than him intentionally being rude however Expressions is a brief of fresh air. You could see him having to apologise for his brother a lot.

I forgot Lee Gunner.. been watching him recently. He’s like the Arsenal version of Rants.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I watched True Geordie for a little while but I absolutely cannot stand that pretentious cnut Laurence.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Yeah Rants is very raw. I know what you mean about his aggressive nature but I think it’s more his character than him intentionally being rude however Expressions is a brief of fresh air. You could see him having to apologise for his brother a lot.

I forgot Lee Gunner.. been watching him recently. He’s like the Arsenal version of Rants.
Yeah I agree I think it’s just how he is. I just wish my girlfriend loved me like he loves Pogba :lol:

Expressions is absolutely hilarious. He’s started collaborating with a young scouse lad, his name alludes me but they make a funny pair. I put their watch along on today while I worked from home & found myself laughing for about 2 hours straight.

I’ve seen Lee Gunner a couple of times. I can see why some Arsenal fans don’t like him but it’s funny for a neutral.

Mainoldo

Yeah I agree I think it’s just how he is. I just wish my girlfriend loved me like he loves Pogba :lol:

Expressions is absolutely hilarious. He’s started collaborating with a young scouse lad, his name alludes me but they make a funny pair. I put their watch along on today while I worked from home & found myself laughing for about 2 hours straight.

I’ve seen Lee Gunner a couple of times. I can see why some Arsenal fans don’t like him but it’s funny for a neutral.
Me too!!! I mean sometimes I have to switch off from his Pogba loving :lol:. I’m convinced he thinks he’s better than Zidane was.

He’s from Redmond Tv. I’ve never watched them as I can’t watch a Liverpool channel:lol:. But secretly I like him too. Him and Ex are a good combo.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The Masterclass, which is a subset of the Elite Football Show. It doesn't tend to get too extreme in defeat or victory, which is a good contrast to people screaming Ole Out every time we slip up.

Chief123

You follow any? I watch United Stand fairly regularly & Stratford Paddock on occasion (former Full Time Devils)

For non-United I’ll watch AFTV when they lose, Expressions Oozing (Spurs fan) is absolutely hilarious, and Hughwizzy (Arsenal fan) is a good mix of knowledgeable & entertaining.

Used to watch True Geordie a fair bit but haven’t followed him for a while now, seems more into YouTube drama than football these days.
I watch pretty much most of these.

Stretford paddock do some good content and their watch alongs are a great watch, especially when we win (just to share the same joy with other fellow Utd fans).

United stand is best when they have Flex n KG on.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
For me, The United Stand feels like its a United fan channel designed to be watched by opposition fans. Goldbridge is a spoilt twat of a fan and I never get the impression he's genuinely emotionally invested at all.

Stretford Paddock is decent. Howson carries it a bit though for me, he's a bit of an arsehole at times but I find him quite insightful and when he has guests on he always does well. There's a guy on there called Joe (the Jesus looking guy) who is very likeable and has a good sense of humour. McKola is alright if not a bit predictable then you have lads like Alex and Jay Motty who are as bland as it gets.

I throw on those AFTV watchalongs when Arsenal are losing, which is fecking always these days.

I like True Geordie but not huge on The Kick Off because his football opinions are horrific, he hates United with a passion and they always have this lad Rory on and he's absolutely insufferable. He just talks before he thinks.

Trequarista10

I highly highly recommended the Under the Cosh podcast. Fascinating insights from former players not only about the game but the realities and escapades of being a footballer. The podcast with Clarke Carlisle is one of my favourite podcasts of all time across any genre.

Goldbridge from United Stand is okay despite the criticism, I'll put him on whilst cooking and it's fairly amusing to listen to in and out in the background. It's not the most insightful show but he is quite entertaining somehow.

I used to turn off the other presenters/guests but recently they've become my favourite part of the show. Flex in particular is a great host and holds the conversations together. I make an effort to watch the post match show when they have 4 or 5 people discussing the game.

Berbaclass

I highly highly recommended the Under the Cosh podcast. Fascinating insights from former players not only about the game but the realities and escapades of being a footballer. The podcast with Clarke Carlisle is one of my favourite podcasts of all time across any genre.

Goldbridge from United Stand is okay despite the criticism, I'll put him on whilst cooking and it's fairly amusing to listen to in and out in the background. It's not the most insightful show but he is quite entertaining somehow.

I used to turn off the other presenters/guests but recently they've become my favourite part of the show. Flex in particular is a great host and holds the conversations together. I make an effort to watch the post match show when they have 4 or 5 people discussing the game.
Yeah I love that too. I posted a thread about it on here when Luke Steele was on recently. That was a really good episode.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
He used to be so good. Now absolutely shite.
Himself and Laurence did a podcast a while back called 'Leaving YouTube' and it was ludicrous. It was basically True Geordie praising the feck out of himself for an hour, found it bizarre.

He has kind of gotten dragged into the YouTube world which I couldn't possibly care less about and its annoying when he has a potentially good show like True News but instead of focusing purely on the real world he also delves into shite YouTube drama. Ah well.

Mainoldo

Yeah I love that too. I posted a thread about it on here when Luke Steele was on recently. That was a really good episode.
Michael Dubbery was absolutely jokes. David Dunn was a good one too.. just for the El Hadj Douf story. I wasn’t really feeling the Luke Steele one but I might try give it a watch again.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Himself and Laurence did a podcast a while back called 'Leaving YouTube' and it was ludicrous. It was basically True Geordie praising the feck out of himself for an hour, found it bizarre.

He has kind of gotten dragged into the YouTube world which I couldn't possibly care less about and its annoying when he has a potentially good show like True News but instead of focusing purely on the real world he also delves into shite YouTube drama. Ah well.
He did a video a couple of years back raging about Logan Paul videoing a dead body in a forest, Paul responded & they went back & forth for a bit, that gained him a ton of new subscribers & since then his channel has shifted away from football & become more YouTube personality/drama centric. It’s a shame because I really enjoyed his content pre-Laurence in 2015-16 when he’d rant about Newcastle. I guess he’s just followed the money though which you can’t be mad at. What’s strange is he’s deleted almost all of his pre-podcast/Laurence videos, which is a bit weird.

Considering he’s technically a football YouTuber he really doesn’t know that much about football.

Berbaclass

Michael Dubbery was absolutely jokes. David Dunn was a good one too.. just for the El Hadj Douf story. I wasn’t really feeling the Luke Steele one but I might try give it a watch again.
I thought Luka was actually really funny in a deadpan/dry way. Didn't really expect that but then again, I've literally never heard him speak prior to the watching his episodes.

The Mark Crossley one was great.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
True Geordie does the Kick Off now where they watch games live. Used to be on YouTube but moved to Twitch recently

I watch 90 min for weekend preview/review content. I used to watch Redmen TV but not so much now. AFTV when they lose and their watchalongs are hilarious at the moment.

A lot of the YouTube content is better than professional punditry nowadays.