Footballers with low pain thresholds

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I’ve noticed that Martinelli seems to go down in what looks like career-ending agony at least once in most games he plays. Giroud was exactly the same. Every single game he’d go down looking like he was out for weeks, only to be absolutely grand a few minutes later.

Any others that can be added to this list?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Phil Jones

Does his shoelaces up and is out for months.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I’ve noticed that Martinelli seems to go down in what looks like career-ending agony at least once in most games he plays. Giroud was exactly the same. Every single game he’d go down looking like he was out for weeks, only to be absolutely grand a few minutes later.

Any others that can be added to this list?
I think Giroud is more to do with the fact that he thinks he might have messed his hair up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Phil Jones

In fairness there's a difference between low pain threshold/non brave players and brave/injury prone types.

If Jonesy had a bit less of a pain threshold he might have got an early warning to ease off and have played more games!

Tiber

Phil Jones

Very harsh. Huge difference between missing half the season with a papercut, and being prone to injury.

Didn't Jones play on with his face covered in blood in year or two ago

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hate myself for saying this but maybe Rashford?
If it’s anybody in our current team it’s probably way more Bruno than Rashford. I’ve heard a fair few screams from him after a couple relatively tame 50/50s.

Djemba-Djemba

To be fair Nani had his fecking leg cut open!

He might have been a bit soft in general but that seems a harsh one to criticise him for.

Was a disgraceful tackle from Carragher.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
If it’s anybody in our current team it’s probably way more Bruno than Rashford. I’ve heard a fair few screams from him after a couple relatively tame 50/50s.
A scream when fouled is making a big deal to influence the ref. I’m talking about players who still look in absolute agony when the physio is treating them. Only to miraculously recover a few minutes later.

EDIT: To be fair to Rashford. He rarely stays down long enough to need a physio.

Djemba-Djemba

The list of players crying over lost finals would be a milion times longer than crying due to a low pain threshold!
No you're right, but I couldn't resist bringing it up!

Eric Bailly often seems to be in agony, but then he is always injured so I don't know if that would count.

Djemba-Djemba

I'm not having Nani getting slagged off for his reaction to that foul from Carragher.

He did seem a bit soft but that was a fecking horror tackle.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still, though, a grown man crying because of a gashed shin. Bit much.
Was probably more due to the emotion of it happening than the pain itself. Seeing your leg split wide open can make you a bit hysteric i'd say.

What thresh hold on your man scale are tears allowed?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Last week everyone thought Neymar had shattered his ankle to bits after a bad tackle and he was bawling crying on the ground.

It's a sprain and he's back in a few weeks. Fanny.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I've seen multiple compound fractures, dislocated and broken ankles and even a broken neck and can't remember anyone else crying.

I'm a big pussy and even I didn't cry when I've broke bones or even the time I kneecapped myself jumping into a bed (I nearly vomited from the pain).

It's just a strange reaction to pain, crying.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Was probably more due to the emotion of it happening than the pain itself. Seeing your leg split wide open can make you a bit hysteric i'd say.

Emotional stuff= absolute fine of course.
Cut shin= I'm going to take the piss a bit.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.

A year or two back I did some hill running and one of the guys I was running with ripped his shin open on a rock. They were discussing skin grafts at one point in A&E. It happened about 5k from the road and he had to hobble back to the car, covered in mud and bleeding like feck.

There’s no way I would have found it not weird if he started crying.