Footy Leaks: Beckham "Unappreciative C*nts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

Shits about to go down in the world of football apparently. Becks is the first one to get his e-mails exposed to the press. Could be damaging for a few folk.

Possibly the highlight.

ti vu

No surprise. Celebrity often has a darker face behind their front image.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
No surprise. Celebrity often has a darker face behind their front image.

Not sure how old you are, but me, like I'm sure many others is in group chats with a bunch of my friends and if those ever got leaked we'd all be fecked. Keep in mind we're all professionals; lawyers, think tanks, academics...

If everything everyone every said was suddenly online I'm not sure how many of us would still be in jobs.

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Not sure how old you are, but me, like I'm sure many others is in group chats with a bunch of my friends and if those ever got leaked we'd all be fecked. Keep in mind we're all professionals; lawyers, think tanks, academics...

If everything everyone every said was suddenly online I'm not sure how many of us would still be in jobs.
Just as South Park predicted...

ti vu

I am too old but not too young neither.

I believe this belongs to politic or as you said professionalism, which I find it strange that people using email to discuss. I believe this matter is only being discussed verbally in private space. Especially celebrities who guaranteed having stalkers. These people were paid for the public image they had after all. It's a property they have to protect.

Yes. Privacy is needed to be protected. However, everyone have responsibility to actively protect themselves. Believe or not, some of the bigger company/ corporations out there being less secured in protecting privacy (employees and associates) than small private firms.

Last edited:

FujiVice

Hulk Hogan dropping the n-word on a sex tape he didnt know was being filmed and now this. My childhood is dying before my eyes.

ravi2

True man, if group chats ever get leaked I am toast.

Manny

Grammar Police
Likely just banter between mates.

Stick 'Raging David Beckham' in there as a headline and you are quids in.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Wow his image as a bloke who could whip a fecking brilliant ball in is gone forever now.

Oh wait... no it isn't. feck off.

manutd619

Think it's pretty silly how one (or a few emails) can potentially ruin 20 years of developing his brand. Don't worry Becks, you're still welcome at OT.

Lots of stuff like this gets covered up about all sorts of celebrities if you're in the right business to hear about it. Saying that Beckham is meant to be a nice bloke for the most part.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I love that he even managed to fit a rhyme in his rant.

If anything, this makes me like him more. :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The Sun lost the right to be morally outraged many years ago.

Couch potato 82

If someone hacked my WhatsApp messages to my mates I'd have to fecking fake my own death. Or not fake it. Wasn't becks supposed to be riding Jenkins at one stage? Honours system is stupid anyway. When he eventually gets one the old acting surprised tactic won't work anyway.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Think it's pretty silly how one (or a few emails) can potentially ruin 20 years of developing his brand. Don't worry Becks, you're still welcome at OT.
It won't ruin anything, if shagging that pig molester didn't ruin the wholesome family man image nothing will

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I see the 'paper is still vainly trying to recapture the 'glory days' of the Freddie Starr hamster pun. Pathetic.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Publishing private emails is worse than anything Beckham has said there. If anything I agree with him.

superdry

touched by a genius
Get over it David, I'm sure you've lanced-alot sir.

Needham

Sun being a bit harsh reporting that Kylie's mean rogue toyboy was simply using her to access publicity. I'm sure he also had a passing interest in her bot.
Well, you started it @FujiVice

justboy68

If that's the worst thing they can find on him then he actually is close to being a bloody saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.