Free kicks and set pieces, who da best?

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
It is a bit of a teaser this one. At the club we have three of the best in the league in Rooney, Mata and Van Persie.

Personally I have no problem with Rooney taking left sided corners and free kicks but this season he seems to have been hogging free kicks on goal from all areas. Van Persie is superb from the right attacking side of the pitch but I think that Mata is the best the league at free kicks in shooting distance from this area.

If I had all three on the pitch I would have Rooney taking those that suit a right footer and Mata on those that suit a left footer. Robin gets the short straw but I just think that Juan is that little bit better than him and Van Persie is more useful in the box than Mata from corners.

Thoughts?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
van Persie as a provider from the left. Rooney as a provider from the right. Mata and Rooney to shoot from deadballs within 25 yards depending on who the angle is more suited to.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
From long range I'd give them to RVP, closer to goal then it's Rooney on the left side, Mata on the right side. I think Mata is the best at those close to goal though, he's usually very precise with them.