• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Witchcraft and magic... or maybe economic levers, not sure
Neither.

From the point of view of FIFA, Barcelona can register any player they want. The registration limit that Barcelona have are for La Liga.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Neither.

From the point of view of FIFA, Barcelona can register any player they want. The registration limit that Barcelona have are for La Liga.
Aaaaah so they've not registered them at all then... well, not with La Liga anyway

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The lack of update tweets, it's like the whole world has forgot this transfer is a thing

George The Best

It's weird though, I thought De Jong was holding it up to ensure he got his owed payment from Barca immediately as he was concerned they would declare bankruptcy to avoid it.
He’d be right to be concerned. Trying to force him out whilst still owing him money. Hope he’s got a good lawyer.

BarryWinks

Nothing at all about this today after Laporta's little 'update' over the weekend, don't know if to be concerned or relieved.

For someone who's by no means a muppet I've done my fair share of obsessing over this one. I'm in a constant state of flux between "We absolutely need to sign this lad whatever it takes" and "Move on. He doesn't want to come here".

:houllier:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The most recent pair of articles I've seen from Mail Plus (Mail Online contains a bunch of rubbish) has come from both Ian Ladyman and Simon Jones. Here's hoping we see something from Wheeler by tomorrow.
There is usually articles at around 11PM UK time quite often I think.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Kessie in and de Jong out is such a downgrade
De Jong wouldnt not have started on form the latter part of the season if Gavi, Pedri and Busquets could stay fit.

It's worth it to downgrade their first sub for a good fee. Their squad has more holes than Man Utd.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

WPMUFC

I wonder if we eventually offer really easy addons like "5 million per 20 games started up to 20 million". Especially if this goes well into the tour. It's sounding like the add-ons are going to have to get creative.

El Presidente

Would love to be one of those lawyers, negotiating in Barca right now. At this rate, they may be able to apply for citizenship soon.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Probably got told where to go by Barca weeks ago but are enjoying their holidays too much.

"Still negotiating boss, these guys know how to drive a hard bargain".
The same Barca that desperately wants to be rid of him? Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.