Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Even if Ronaldo leaves? And considering we don't have a RW?
Yeah because I don't trust us to buy any center forward that would actually suit us at the moment especially considering how hard it would be for the said player to settle when we're going through a stylistic upheaval.

I think with some players finding back their form like Bruno and Rashford we'll be just fine and if the worst came to pass there's always room for a panic buy in Jan.
Also I don't find any of the current available cf options in the market to be particularly United quality .

croadyman

Yeah because I don't trust us to buy any center forward that would actually suit us at the moment especially considering how hard it would be for the said player to settle when we're going through a stylistic upheaval.

I think with some players finding back their form like Bruno and Rashford we'll be just fine and if the worst came to pass there's always room for a panic buy in Jan.
Also I don't find any of the current available cf options in the market to be particularly United quality .
So sign Antony or in a dream world swap Ronaldo for Gnabry then reassess striker role in January

lysglimt

Scout
I am pretty certain I have seen that agent in numerous American cop-shows playing a Balkan-gangster or a pimp

bosskeano

So sign Antony AND in a dream world swap Ronaldo for Gnabry/Lewandowski then reassess striker role in January
that would make it a bit more real for what ETH would want and honestly we would need

ronaldo leaves you have to bring in two guys for the forward line as his departure would leave us desperately short of goal scoring

Yakuza_devils

How can Barca has a president who is known to be consistently lied in the public?

Who has no moral ethics at all spouting bs to the press that FDJ is not for sale while secretly negotiating with us at the back.

He also state that he will do everything to keep FDJ. But giving the biggest feck off to FDJ by insisting that he needs to take a significant paycut .

If that is not a big enough feck off and in case FDJ still didn't get the memo, Laporta also want to sign Lewandonski and others who will earn more than FDJ.

Laporta is also the only one that can spin selling the club future with some highly sophisticated sounding economic levers to save the club.

Barca, keep digging.....all the best.

LuckyScout78

Can be negative for Barca to try to get the most out of this deal.

They do need money to get Lewandoski or theirs most link player Raphinha.

Got more money from United. But at the same time it can delay or rise the money for Barca transfer targets.

Always a positive and negative sides with everything in this world.

Grande

Well Sancho rolled over from the year before so that took its sweet time, we’ve had many a failed prolonged transfer. We need a few seasons of getting our targets in to get rid of the negativity we have.
We actually got Sancho, our target, and for a much lower fee. He wasn’t available for reasonable money the season before. - if that’s what you mean by roll over. What you can do to get rid of the negativity we have, is start looking at your own Tivity.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It’d be like Barca offering Bayern €10m in add ons if they can get through the next year without having to sell off another part of their club

Status
Not open for further replies.