Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
@Raees you need to post a video about how slow De Jong is and when he DMs back to call you a cocknose you can persuade him to join United.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You guys do realize that if Joan reads the caf, we are never going to get De Jong? :lol:

MF1138

Any info coming out of Barcelona it is heavily agenda driven... horseshit.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
You guys do realize that if Joan reads the caf, we are never going to get De Jong? :lol:
Actually I've just realised that we've been in contact with Jordi Cruyff at some point. @DavidG / @Arbitrium wrote to him on caf's behalf and got a reply. Maybe we need to rescind his ban and finally get some inside info?

JPRouve

Scout
Actually I've just realised that we've been in contact with Jordi Cruyff at some point. @DavidG / @Arbitrium wrote to him on caf's behalf and got a reply. Maybe we need to rescind his ban and finally get some inside info?
Surely one of the dutch can do something like that? He is a former beloved player too.

@Kevin the caf needs you.

Woodzy

All these contradictory reports are the exact reason we keep our clocks well and truly out.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Can someone update me on muppet policy. Barca can't register any of their players so FdJ is gonna be going somewhere imminently, no? Why are we suddenly so pessimistic?

JPRouve

Scout
Can someone update me on muppet policy. Barca can't register any of their players so FdJ is gonna be going somewhere imminently, no? Why are we suddenly so pessimistic?
Because he allegedly thinks that Manchester is nasty and that while he is going nowhere, he could only be dragged to the London area.

Telsim

Going somewhere and coming here are not the same thing.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
We have been invaded by doomers and naysayers and are currently under occupation. The liberation of the FDJ muppets will come tomorrow when he is announced shortly before kick off. :drool:

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Because he allegedly thinks that Manchester is nasty and that while he is going nowhere, he could only be dragged to the London area.
Ah right. Thanks. So much for the ETH connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.