Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Or a mix of B and C perhaps... Barca will cover a little bit and United will cover the rest?
Yes, of course, very possible. But honestly I don't see why it will happen when we heard so much about Frenkie wanting to stay. Barca have registered everyone, he will stay and play, and so will Bernardo.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Yes, of course, very possible. But honestly I don't see why it will happen when we heard so much about Frenkie wanting to stay. Barca have registered everyone, he will stay and play, and so will Bernardo.
Kounde still isn't registered and they're working on even more signings, so who knows

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Huh?

If he's driven up the money then why would Barca or Man United pay it?
What? Barcelona have already offered him 7m of his deferred wages. He wanted all of it. Up front. They offer more - say 10m - we offer to pay some in his wage packet to make up part of the short fall and he accepts less than the 17m. So All three. There is no way we are paying all 17m of his deferred money and there’s no way way - after Barcelona have already offered to cover some of it - he’s accepting it all being written off. There will have been a negotiation and all 3 will have reached a compromise. If this is true.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Is that the first bit of news out of Spain that has been positive about us signing him?
Yes pretty much.
If this actually happens, which I believe it will, I hope all the turds nailing ETH and Murtough to the cross will be big enough to admit our team will have played an almost perfect hand. Persistent. Determined and discreet. A big step forward.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
They're not on the mega wages as far as I'm aware and will hardly fetch much transfer fee. Maybe it's enough, I don't know, but knowing Barca they won't stop spending until they're right at (or over) the limit
I think Umtiti was attacked so harshly by the despicable Barca mob because he was indeed on high wages before his injury, and then they gave him an extention to minimize the current wages and push the rest into the future, similar to De Jong. So he's one they desperately want to get rid, and they've already gone through pulling the usual levers of smearing his character, calling him greedy, etc, in public.
Aubameyang and Depay surely both earn sizeable money as well (why else would they have joined).

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
To whom it may concern (Sport):
Dont say stuffs and then not follow up on it. I'll be waiting.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think Umtiti was attacked so harshly by the despicable Barca mob because he was indeed on high wages before his injury, and then they gave him an extention to minimize the current wages and push the rest into the future, similar to De Jong. So he's one they desperately want to get rid, and they've already gone pulled the usual levers of smearing his character, calling him greedy, etc, in public.
Aubameyang and Depay surely both earn sizeable money as well (why else would they have joined).
Auba and Memphis will get moves — Memphis to Juve is pretty likely and I think Chelsea might end up with Auba. But god knows where Umtiti goes. He’s like their Phil Jones, just on more money

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I think Umtiti was attacked so harshly by the despicable Barca mob because he was indeed on high wages before his injury, and then they gave him an extention to minimize the current wages and push the rest into the future, similar to De Jong. So he's one they desperately want to get rid, and they've already gone pulled the usual levers of smearing his character, calling him greedy, etc, in public.
I don't know their wages obviously, and Umtiti was indeed always portrait on ridiculous wages, but the story around Auba's signing was that he even took a wage cut to join Barcelona from Arsenal (on a free!). This could of course all have been spin, and all three combined will surely make room for new signings, but Silva for example won't exactly play for free

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I don't know their wages obviously, and Umtiti was indeed always portrait on ridiculous wages, but the story around Auba's signing was that he even took a wage cut to join Barcelona from Arsenal (on a free!). This could of course all have been spin, and all three combined will surely make room for new signings, but Silva for example won't exactly play for free
Yeah but.. they always take wage cuts to play for Barca, don't they. Of course it's nonsense.
The idea of Silva they'll have to bury if De Jong stays, those two are connected. That was my point, the rest (registering Lewa etc) is not connected to De Jong anymore, if it ever was.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I know Muslims who are good people, yet say the most horrible things about Israel. I even know an Israeli who from his time in the army agrees with them. Make of that what you will, but it’s the truth. Life is shit sometimes. Anyway, this thread is about transfer speculation of a footballer.
That's not why you're post stinks, but I'll leave you to it.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Sport aren't a good source but Ferran Martinez is seemingly quite well-regarded as far as I can tell.
They do say that money talks... he's obviously going to consider a very lucrative offer, football is a very short career for most players. For every 1000 players you probably get 1 Ronaldo or Zlatan

Mmm-Qatarian

They do say that money talks... he's obviously going to consider a very lucrative offer, football is a very short career for most players. For every 1000 players you probably get 1 Ronaldo or Zlatan
The other thing is, for all the talk of Chelsea being confident, they are still yet to make a bit. I find that a bid odd at this point if they really are as confident as is being made out.

Indy_Red

Maybe his Mrs is coming around to the idea of moving now, ive always maintained that she was a big part of him wanting to stay in Barcalona, convince her and you convince him.

cyberman

United have been put through the shit since Chelsea were falsely reported that they could stroll in and sign De Jong. Not shopping in Harrods anymore and all that shit.
Do you think all that would be revised if we do sign him? Of course not

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Boehly, Boehly, Boehly, Boehly
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Please don't take him just because you can

Your midfield is beyond compare
Even though Ross Barkley is still there
And what’s the fecking story with Batshuayi?
Seeing Frenkie at Chewsea will sting
How much longer can he string
Us along only to sign for you
Boehly

We’ll buy Ziyech on the cheap
And there's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he’s compared to McTominay
Boehly

And I don’t really understand
How you still own Baba Rahman
He hasn’t kicked a ball since 2015
Boehly,

Boehly, Boehly Boehly, Boehly,
I called first dibs back in Amsterdam

You could have your choice of men
But we’ve been turned down by most of them
Its him or Danny Drinkwater on a free
Boehly

I had to have this talk with you
Our Champions League depends on you
And whatever you decide to do
Boehly

Boehly, Boehly, Boehly, Boehly,
Seriously, what the shit is going on with Rahman?
Boehly, Boehly
:lol:

Chief123

If we can pull this off, a midfield of De Jong and Rabiot is a seriously press resistant partnership. It’s going to be a mammoth difference from McFred are the complete opposite of press resistant.

I do think with FDJ and Rabiot we would see a major improvement in the defence as they won’t get exposed by mistakes created in our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.