Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Sorry for the WUM guys, just trying to cheer myself up because this is tragic. Aside from the banter and excitement of muppetry, it genuinely feels like our club is dying right now.
Don't bother too much these lot ain't worth the trouble.

It'll eventually get better it has to, it always does even if it gets a bit worse beforehand.

Amsterdam Devil

He will stay in Barcelona if he’s a sensible man. Unbelievable how shit we have become. I have so many fond memories of United the last 30 years, this is just unbelievable.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Why the feck would be, or any decent player for that matter, come here?? :lol:

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Paying 80M or however much when the squad needs to replace so many players is ridiculous. Should pull out of this regardless.

Ekeke

Think we'd still be losing by at least 1 if not 2 goals if he was playing today. Might have helped it stay less than 3 and 4 though

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
If I was a player of his quality I’d back myself to help turn it round, and rebuild especially after 2 games. I’d be excited by the challenge of reestablishing a fallen giant.
He's 25 and in the prime of his career. I would assume he wants to play for a team who has a chance to win trophies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm officially in the camp of thinking this is a no-go. We are an atrocious team and there is no reason for him to join us.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Frenkie, I am saying this as a human and purely out of the love humans have for one another... please do not come here.

Skills

Snitch
If you're as weak as us, you have no right to be spending as much money as we are on individual signings. These type of players should be signed once in a while to an already solid group of players.

Leg-End

Let’s be honest lads, he isn’t coming. Move on now and get some legit targets in or we are the deepest of shit.

redshaw

Been great on the muppet train but before getting on I said we need to learn to walk before we can run. De Jong is one expensive piece of many and we've been down this path before hoping to fast track ourselves into a top team with big signings that don't make much difference.

Fair play if he wants to come and help us but I can understand if he takes a cut or waits to see if other clubs can come in next summer or the year after. We're about 2-3 years from making such a signing.

Spunking 70-80m on Antony won't change shit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.