Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Report him if you think so but you're not reading the whole post. He's talking about the relationship between the two players and how it's used by racists in an effort to prove they aren't racist (my best friends a xxx) therefore it isn't a good example to cite.
This is getting beyond belief. I’m getting a warning and yet I’m the one being called racist and ridiculed by pretentious cowards like yourself.
The only person to use the argument that it’s found unlikely Arnautovic is a racist because he big mates with Balotelli is.. errrr… me. So to sugarcoat him implying I’m racist by stating he meant that this type argument is used by racists does not hold, because I’m the one using this argument. Who the f else is he referring to then???? Apart from the fact I cannot imagine a racist having their best mates from different ethnic origins, who else was he referring when he wrote ‘that’s a racists argument?’

This place has gone to pot. The mods don’t know what they’re doing, loyal fans like myself who have posted on here for decades are leaving in their droves. The Manchester United forum is a disgrace and I even get a warning because I’m angry at be called a racist. For me this is the final straw.

It this hour of need United fans should be uniting more than ever, but instead this place is full of narcissistic people bickering with fellow fans (as I myself am guilty of) trying to show off how smart they are.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This is getting beyond belief. I’m getting a warning and yet I’m the one being called racist and ridiculed by pretentious cowards like yourself.
The only person to use the argument that it’s found unlikely Arnautovic is a racist because he big mates with Balotelli is.. errrr… me. So to sugarcoat him implying I’m racist by stating he meant that this type argument is used by racists does not hold, because I’m the one using this argument. Who the f else is he referring to then???? Apart from the fact I cannot imagine a racist having their best mates from different ethnic origins, who else was he referring when he wrote ‘that’s a racists argument?’

This place has gone to pot. The mods don’t know what they’re doing, loyal fans like myself who have posted on here for decades are leaving in their droves. The Manchester United forum is a disgrace and I even get a warning because I’m angry at be called a racist. For me this is the final straw.

It this hour of need United fans should be uniting more than ever, but instead this place is full of narcissistic people bickering with fellow fans (as I myself am guilty of) trying to show off how smart they are.
You could be having the biggest ‘mare I’ve ever seen on here.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Please relax mate. Why are you overreacting so much? If somebody call me anything that I’m not - I just stay calm. Why bother so much to prove something you’re clearly not?

Take a nap and move on. Much love!

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Please relax mate. Why are you overreacting so much? If somebody call me anything that I’m not - I just stay calm. Why bother so much to prove something you’re clearly not?

I mean worst case tell him to get fecked and ignore him, this is a lot of drama about something that never happened in the first place

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I mean worst case tell him to get fecked and ignore him, this is a lot of drama about something that never happened in the first place
I know but I want to send out a helping hand here. He clearly lost it. No need to make it worse imo.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Neither do I really :lol:

Although, I just read back through. Much ado about nothing really...
I turned off the game after an hour and tuned out for a couple of hours for my own sanity. I come back to find all hell has broken lose in the Frenkie thread. Cba with reading back through, I can’t say I care enough. Thanks for the giggle though!

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
This is getting beyond belief.
Just relax and ignore. The internet and the modern world is full of people calling each other out for racism. Sometimes it's justified but sometimes it's not.

Rams

I’ve been intensely posting on here for a few days and it’s just full of fans arguing with each other, spouting speculative shite as if it’s a fact, and trying to make themselves look good. And I get called racist (my children are even mixed raced ffs) then people try to deny it with some cock & bull about how it was never intended for me, I get warned and we lose f-ing 4-0 to Brentford.. yes Brentford ffs! I’ve had enough, I’m off to the nearest bridge.. ok ok I maybe overdramatizing things slightly.

Have we signed de Jong yet?

Charlie Foley

You can't be familiar with this thread then. Larger scale meltdowns are a few times a day.
No, that's very fair, I've made a point of avoiding this thread until recently! I just think it's especially funny when a rant shifts from the actual topic to "this place is shit, mods suck etc."

Rams

It’s not a misunderstanding and it’s clear as daylight what he meant and to whom. Read back properly, including the posts prior to the remark.

Chief123

Tempers are high. It’s been a really shit weekend mate. Take some time out, go offline for a bit.

Keyser

You can't be familiar with this thread then. Larger scale meltdowns are a few times a day.
Essentially offering someone out due to an internet post is pretty high though, if you've gotta go internet hard man you've already lost

Status
Not open for further replies.