Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

Even if his source is solid I wouldn't have any faith in United anyway. Rather hear something sourced from the players side, rather than United's overconfidence.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Even if his source is solid I wouldn't have any faith in United anyway. Rather hear something sourced from the players side, rather than United's overconfidence.
Pretty sure we're not going to get anything at all from the players side. He's been silent for about 6 weeks now

Donut

Think we’d all be very positive if it wasn’t for yesterday’s disaster, lots of positivity around this transfer the last few days.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Think we’d all be very positive if it wasn’t for yesterday’s disaster, lots of positivity around this transfer the last few days.
That's a good point. There's not that much substance to it, but the general mood and 'transfer momentum' around this deal has shifted significantly over the last few days

Knightmare7

That's a good point. There's not that much substance to it, but the general mood and 'transfer momentum' around this deal has shifted significantly over the last few days
What makes you say that? Not that I disagree, just curious because I’m probably missing something. The only stuff I’ve noticed was de Jong starting off the bench yesterday, along with some rumors about a fifth lever

Speedicut75

Has this "before the Liverpool game" stuff been discredited?
I can't be arsed after yesterday's debacle to track back through the thread and see if I've missed something. It would be significant if Alex Crook had posted the like.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Has this "before the Liverpool game" stuff been discredited?
I can't be arsed after yesterday's debacle to track back through the thread and see if I've missed something. It would be significant if Alex Crook had posted the like.
He said it not tweeted it.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Who told them that? Erik? Frenkie? Laporta? Thought not, I’d probably err on the side of steaming horse dung personally.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
What’s the latest update lads.. I haven’t been checking much this weekend.. is he coming or not

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The Liverpool game? Are we going to do the Varane thing when we announce Frenkie? Is it coincidence that it’s going to be at Liverpool game, which is the game where some fans will not attend the match due to protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.