Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I've heard he's very close to signing for us. Which means I'm off to get de Jong plastered on the back of my United top*.

*I don't have a United top.
The only reasonable alternative is your forehead, surely? And your kids' foreheads if you have children (if you don't have children then surely the neighbours have some?)

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Hasn't that Ross Harwood been debunked to shit? Waiting on actual journalists reporting similar.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
These people are so desperate to break stuff first they’re not even checking facts anymore. We go again!
It's just stupid to be honest. It's almost like people are just tweeting anything out in the hopes that they get SOMETHING right

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
/If this deal goes through our resident muppets will be smug as feck for the rest of the season :lol:
Smug until it becomes clear quite quickly that Frenkie doesn't fix all of the team's problems. So at least two days of annoying gloating :drool:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
BREAKING: Muppets' cock bones as they furiously celebrate another positive tweet.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Just like he isn’t winning any trophies at Barca. In fact he isn’t even going to get much playing time either. And most likely isn’t even going to get paid. Great prospect. What a lovely club.
And when we are winning trophies in 2/3 years Barca will be dealing with administration and bailiffs!!! :lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
You mean little Vidal, Thiago and Griezmann?
:lol:

"Daddy, why is my sister called Sneidjer?"
"To remind me of what could have been, young South Stand Renovation after Saudi Takeover and the Glazers Are Eaten By Wasps."

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Smug until it becomes clear quite quickly that Frenkie doesn't fix all of the team's problems. So at least two days of annoying gloating :drool:
Yeah we need at least one more in that midfield. No question about it.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
So guys... When do we get the new tweets saying we're negotiating again? Or do you all think it'll be straightforward, and the extra £17m added on to the fee is purely co-incidental?

Raiden Shogun

Supports
FC Barca
Just like he isn’t winning any trophies at Barca. In fact he isn’t even going to get much playing time either. And most likely isn’t even going to get paid. Great prospect. What a lovely club.
Yeah we already discussed this. Even if, as you believe, Barca have let's say a 5% chance at winning the CL.. it's still better than the 0% chance that he will have at United for the next 4-5 years, let's be honest. La liga, again, already discussed and we have a great chance to challenge Madrid.

As for him not getting paid, where on earth does that bullshit come from? Even on his ridiculous wages, he's still getting paid. Should probably not get info from Gary Neville.

No matter how much oppo fans hate, whine, cry or hope for us to go bust, we are still here and players still want to come here as we see this summer. Funny how people mocked us for being desperate yet here we are, rebuild well underway with a few weeks of the window remaining and United are desperately scrambling to pay the deferred wages you oh so nobly said you wouldn't.

You will be paying probably the highest wages in the PL for a player who is being forced to leave his dream club, it's the same mistake your club makes over and over again only to ask why things never change...

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
HERE WE GO! It Will happen this week. I can feel it.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Is this the longest transfer thread in redcafe’s history of excistense?

spaceboyRSA

I am outraged at the clearly uninformed comments made about Ross. He is a well respected journalist, having won many awards.

He reported on Zidanes headbutt before it happened.

He was there when Maradona scored his hand if god goal.

He was also Beckhams best man when he married posh spice.

His reputation is beyond compare and any ragamuffin who besmirches it shall feel my wrath.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
First ever time I've seen that a bid has expired. Setting up the stage for us to negotiate again and pay him his barca wages.

Tax avoidance at its finest.
I have never heard of this either. I thought it was a silly transfer muppetry buzzword to say United had walked away from FDJ at first, but I guess it's not that? Really weird wording, but if it is literally true that there was an expiry date on the contract offer, then I guess no renegotiation is needed, just slap new dates on the existing contract and continue as you were until FDJ either joins United or stays at Barca?

saik

So how long do we think it takes for us to submit a new bid again? As it is right now we are looking at multiple other targets and we are yet to conclude Rabiot deal, deadline day panic bid incoming? Or earlier than that?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
So how long do we think it takes for us to submit a new bid again? As it is right now we are looking at multiple other targets and we are yet to conclude Rabiot deal, deadline day panic bid incoming? Or earlier than that?
I wonder if the bid has expired... or "expired" ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.