Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kramer

Bizarre times when we go a day without Romero tweeting that things are happening.
Probably means something is actually happening. Romero is just Barca’s mouthpiece. They’ve been using him to put pressure on us all along

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
mufcMpb, to be specific
Is that part of the muppetiers?

I said this few years back those people are absolute parasites who feed off of muppetry in a completely disgusting and vile manner. They used redcafe to try and gain a following and it’s never sat right with me.

Muppetry should never be paid for it shouldn’t be exploited it should be a laugh and roller coaster ride with free admission.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

I said this few years back those people are absolute parasites who feed off of muppetry in a completely disgusting and vile manner. They used redcafe to try and gain a following and it’s never sat right with me.

Muppetry should never be paid for it shouldn’t be exploited it should be a laugh and roller coaster ride with free admission.
mufcMPB isn't with the Muppetiers. He's an aggregator who's been around for a few years now and started off pretty decently.

Ted Lasso

Am I the only one that’s seen it on sky sports..: says man United have withdrawn there offer for de Jong.
That's what you get for following transfers like it's the 1990s. Top Twatter ITKs have said our agreed deal with Barca has expired. So a new one/contract is needed to be drafted up. Copy paste new date.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Absolutely. They say they are just having a laugh, but they have cultivated an extremely weird cult like community that exploiting money from its members. Also they haven't gotten a piece of transfer info correct literally ever, so you'd have to assume anyone stupid enough to pay for their shite is about five years old - so they are robbing kids effectively.

I have heard from a reliable source in Kenyan news that there will be some FdJ news in the next 48hrs. If you revolut me five euro I'll share the news.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Absolutely. They say they are just having a laugh, but they have cultivated an extremely weird cult like community that exploiting money from its members. Also they haven't gotten a piece of transfer info correct literally ever, so you'd have to assume anyone stupid enough to pay for their shite is about five years old - so they are robbing kids effectively.

I have heard from a reliable source in Kenyan news that there will be some FdJ news in the next 48hrs. If you revolut me five euro I'll share the news.
Kenyan news, going right to the source right here. I like it.

Chief123

My bad. I tend not to read all 300 posts. Just scam through
Basically the offer has expired and Utd are most likely going to put a new offer on the table. They’ve not withdrawn their interest.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I sometimes just scan the last 3 pages for any embedded tweets, if anyone actually reads every post in a thread I fear for their sanity

Alemar

Basically the offer has expired and Utd are most likely going to put a new offer on the table.
What’s the point? We put an offer on the table, Barca agrees and….nothing, offer just “expires”

Chief123

What’s the point? We put an offer on the table, Barca agrees and….nothing, offer just “expires”
I don’t know if it’s a formality or some kind of standard term that an offer is not forever binding. It was made at least one month ago. I’d be surprised if that’s Utd ending interest.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I don’t know if it’s a formality or some kind of standard term that an offer is not forever binding. It was made at least one month ago. I’d be surprised if that’s Utd ending interest.
As I posted before... it seems odd how it was reported that United will go all out this week to sign de Jong, and now the "current agreed" deal expires, leaving United open to making a new one... hmmm

Ronaldo's Love Child

As I posted before... it seems odd how it was reported that United will go all out this week to sign de Jong, and now the "current agreed" deal expires, leaving United open to making a new one... hmmm
It doesn't make any sense.

If the first offer was accepted then why withdraw it and then mull over making a new "different" offer.

If you wanted to adjust the original offer then that would just form part of the original negotiations.

Chief123

It’s possibly an increased offer to cover part of the wages issue or a deal which guarantees more payment rather than conditional add ons.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Basically the offer has expired and Utd are most likely going to put a new offer on the table. They’ve not withdrawn their interest.
Would it not be a waste of time though if nothings changed… he’s still waiting for them to pay him the money… Barca had already accepted our offer.

Chief123

It doesn't make any sense.

If the first offer was accepted then why withdraw it and then mull over making a new "different" offer.

If you wanted to adjust the original offer then that would just form part of the original negotiations.
It’s unclear right now. But it would be more strange for us to just withdraw the offer when he’s our number one target and still not looking to have resolved his situation at Barca.

Unless FDJ has come and told Utd he’s definitely not leaving Barca, but that would be unusual considering he’s not resolved his salary/deferred wages dispute still.

croadyman

Strange that we have heard very little from the usual Utd sources on this "expired" offer

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I posted a little while ago it's all deliberate by United I'm 90% sure of it being a stupid strategy for media exposure.

They waited until January to get him yes. I just feel like with United the #1 priority is made to drag deliberately. I don't really understand how United go "ok let's sit back for months and we'll come back at the end and pay the money". When it came to Sancho, Dortmund said "the deadline is the deadline" and when United came back at the end they said... "Too bad, we were serious when we said this was the deadline, you missed it come back next year".

We had to wait for the following summer once they were done in the CL, and of course Sancho had a poor start to that season in Germany because he thought he was United bound.

It's also why I partially believe United will get FDJ, but they'll end up paying his wages or doing something to make him sign soon. E.g a higher sign on bonus because I think they're holding back now intentionally, just like they did on other sagas.
I think United sometimes drag transfers on purpose because everything is about clicks and engagement. Look how long the Sancho saga dragged on for, and Pogba for instance.

It's always a saga. Liverpool, City just put a bid in and get the player. I think its deliberate.
I genuinely believe United (especially the likes of the Glazers) drag transfers a whole window to get the media outlets talking about United. It generates clicks for United.

They'll slump up the money for his wages or whatever and get the signing done IMO.

Sancho, Maguire, Pogba any "major signing" with big money involved is ALWAYS like this for United since SAF left.

Any "squad player" that's not big news gets signed in a week, Martinez, VDB, AWB, Dalot, Blind, you name it, it's done. Marquee signings are a saga deliberately (that's what I feel based on all other windows).

United will get FDJ and another signing or two mark my words. I think United will worst case lump a big "sign on bonus" or something along those lines to negate the wage issue and offer him a nice pay packet.

Withnail

Still sounds odd that our offer ‘expired’. It was nothing official so I don’t quite follow, unless we are just playing Barca at there own games?!
Strange that we have heard very little from the usual Utd sources on this "expired" offer
It's clearly nonsense. Offers don't expire and you also don't withdraw them and restart negotiations from scratch. It's a laughable rumour.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
It's clearly nonsense. Offers don't expire and you also don't withdraw them and restart negotiations from scratch. It's a laughable rumour.
Us sending an offer on mission impossible style self detonating sunglasses in an attempt to pressure clubs to give us £50 off sounds exactly like something United would do to me.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
mufcMPB isn't with the Muppetiers. He's an aggregator who's been around for a few years now and started off pretty decently.
Ahh ok well then he’s separately a knob too then.

I’ve PM’d you my account details mothers maiden name and my first pet just in case the €5 doesn’t make it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.