Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilRoshi

This is the way of the muppet my friend. We know players and clubs lie, anything is possible until the window shuts haha.

In all seriousness this could possibly go to a very late night tomorrow. I think we shall try something
If, well in fact when he does sign then the club definitely need to have you as part of the unveiling :lol:

OrcaFat

I was asking tongue in cheek. A week ago when the Garner rumours started heating up, I said that the Garner deal would be a good barometer for the de Jong deal. Why would ETH sell one of our most promising youngsters, in a position where we are under resourced, unless someone else is coming in. I am more convinced than ever that this is de jONg, and the reason he looks upset is because he's had an earbashing from Mikky the whole flight about not wanting to move to Manchester.
Ha yes, I was jesting also. I’m always saying X player is a bit shit and then wishing them luck.

I like your theory.

OrcaFat

This is the way of the muppet my friend. We know players and clubs lie, anything is possible until the window shuts haha.

In all seriousness this could possibly go to a very late night tomorrow. I think we shall try something
Exactly.

Worst thing about the window shutting will be the death of this thread. Unless…. the thread gets locked early due to “FDJ Manchester United Player”.

OrcaFat

It does carry some weight. She posts a lot on Insta. For a trip to London you'd expect at least one photo unless it was business related and they wanted to keep it secret.

Or maybe they've come over to be Ronaldo's legal guardians during his secret penis enlargement operation in the Capital. One of those two things for sure...
I agree, it just stuns me that “these people” can keep off their flipping Insta for 5 mins.

If they are looking after Ronnie, wouldn’t there be dick pics?

Member 125398

It does carry some weight. She posts a lot on Insta. For a trip to London you'd expect at least one photo unless it was business related and they wanted to keep it secret.

Or maybe they've come over to be Ronaldo's legal guardians during his secret penis enlargement operation in the Capital. One of those two things for sure...
Frenkie's playing Princess Di in a drama made for Dutch TV.

Gasolin

We would really pay for both FdJ and Memphis? The craziness of that after paying £100m-ish for Antony would be exceptional. I hope it happens.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
With both Garner and Hannibal gone we do seem kinda light over there, wonder we authorized those deals with the knowledge of further incomings.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Frenkie and Depay double signing and only a rb next summer*

*I expect us to stop with the GK this year no time for fdj

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
With both Garner and Hannibal gone we do seem kinda light over there, wonder we authorized those deals with the knowledge of further incomings.
I think if we are talking marginal midfield options then those two can be easily replaced by 2 out of Galbraith, Iqbal, Savage, Mainoo and Gore.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I think if we are talking marginal midfield options then those two can be easily replaced by 2 out of Galbraith, Iqbal, Savage, Mainoo and Gore.
Not exactly marginal though, we'd be 2 injuries away from started them.

Status
Not open for further replies.