Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Its a very strange trip, all things considered.
I didn't see pics of Memphis departing, But Frenkie & his GF didn't look at all happy to be making the trip, not what you'd expect from a young happy couple going on a short break holiday.
I haven't seen any updates to say that they have returned home, so are they still in England..?
He was videod arriving back in Barca looking pissed off yesterday afternoon. It’s a few pages back.

julianfr

The title of this thread should be appended with "... until the January transfer window"

True muppets never fully depart the train. They simply get stowed away along with it.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I will draft an appeal letter to UEFA -- asking them to extend the transfer window deadline so that we can get Frenkie to United in the next 48hrs.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I will draft an appeal letter to UEFA -- asking them to extend the transfer window deadline so that we can get Frenkie to United in the next 48hrs.
That’s the last thing my productivity levels need, another two days of this and I’ll definitely be fired

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He was videod arriving back in Barca looking pissed off yesterday afternoon. It’s a few pages back.
Ahh so I guess that's game over then, I can't imagine anything positive to happen now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Leicester have signed someone! We need to pull our fingers out and announce Frenkie! Their buzz can't be bigger than ours tonight!
Yeah but they need to score 5 more goals to unlock him.

Status
Not open for further replies.