Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryBerryShrew

If we beat Leicester and in the background Arnold and Murtaugh are finalising the FdJ transfer then EtH would feel like Michael Corleone at his son's baptism while his goons eliminate his enemies during the ceremony.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I am starting to get concerned now. We are winning at Leicester. The Glazers may not want to spend now on Frenkie.

MiracleInMadrid

Deep down you all love Romero.
No matter what happens, Romero alone, and his BS, must have been responsible of a couple hundred pages of this thread.
Without him it wouldn't have been the same, to be honest. It all seems that he's as big a muppet as we are.

Conor

That sounds like a very very apt way of describing him doesn't it... he's an utter wankstain this summer, literally just putting whatever he can out to get clicks and views
Sounds like you in this thread.

joedirt87

City for Silva, Depay for Chelsea, and de Jong for United obviously.

Erik the Red

Spoiler alert....

The big news is that they are bringing in Cristiano Ronaldo... with Memphis Depay and Frenkie De Jong going the other way!!!!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the news is neymar is going back to barcelona. i heard it from my nan, who’s gone to leicester.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
If we beat Leicester and in the background Arnold and Murtaugh are finalising the FdJ transfer then EtH would feel like Michael Corleone at his son's baptism while his goons eliminate his enemies during the ceremony.
Michael, is it true!?

MiracleInMadrid

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but Goal are reporting, that Barca are after Verratti or Nabil Fekir.

Why are Barca so desperate of getting rid of De Jong and getting someone else in? Is it just the wage debacle?

Sorry if the source isn't credible enough, but as Romeros tweets are being shared every other page, I guess everything goes.

Woodzy

Romano backing this up means Romero could be on to something. This could end end elation or heartbreak. Or most likely feck all. Nice to have an exciting end to a transfer window for once though.

arnie_ni

If any of this is true, mephis and fdj would have to already done medicals in London so that if agreements are reached this "domino" effect deal can just push through with no hiccups.

Otherwise it's all bullshit.

Member 125398

Does anyone know why a Panasonic KX-FP 250 won't send international messages? Is the international code for Spain the same for a fax machine? Any help appreciated.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Rumours are, Scott Mctominey is actually FDJ in a Scott McT costume…waiting on Romero to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.