Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoinz

Putting myself in his shoes on matter of finances....Am I correct to understand that either:

1) He signs for United and lose on deferred wages as this is a result of negligence on his legal team side. With united I assume we won't be paying him more than 300-350K a week gross?
2) or he stays with Barcelona and take a pay cut but still makes 400K euros gross and signs a new contract (given 20m figure floating around)...and pretty much forget about the deferred wages

So given he will earn the same with either club, its a personal and professional decision...

Live the amazing life style Barcelona has to offer or enjoy that life style but play as a CB or a second choice in midfield?
Guess it depends with the situation of those deferred wages. So if he agrees to a new contract on reduced wages but in return Barca agrees to pay him for those deferred wages. If the net income might end up being close to what we are offering he might just do it.

DickDastardly

Should be a butt of war between Xavi and ETH.

Whoever wins gets Frenkie.
Erik looks like a domina.

Could picture him all dressed up in leather walking Xavi by the collar pulling his plug.

Walks him to Barca's dressing room.......... "Xavi, bring out the gimp"

Light shines on Frenkie as he walks out all wrapped up and gagged ready for a trip to Manchester.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Just so everyone’s aware, my sources have told me that as soon as this thread hits 1000 United will release a video on social media that starts with the number 1000. The zeroes will begin to fade until just the 1 is left, at which point it will turn into a giant lever. The lever will then morph into a middle finger, and as the camera zooms out Frenkie will be shown flipping off Laporta. The words “Stick that in your shitters, you bunch of cnuts” will splash across the screen and Xavi is shown in the background being dunked into a vat of acid.
:lol::lol::lol: so much detail, so much possibilities

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Stuck on you
I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose
Guess you're on your way

Needed a DM
And the way I feel now I guess I'll be with you 'til the end
Guess you're on your way
Mighty sad if you stay

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Over 1k pages and we still haven't signed him yet

James35

Come on Frenkie, do something!

Let the muppets finally flood the caf in a tsunami of orgasms…or tears. Pick one you cnut!

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I guess we may as well stay the course and see if De Jong/Barca get to a position where De Jong wants to come to us. It doesn't seem like we have any plan B and I don't want us just throwing money at the wall to get anyone who is available in last minute.
So i guess just sit tight and see if anything changes, but doesn't look very likely at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.