Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSpud

I believe in the pub thing that Richard Arnold said that he only signs off deals so him being there is massive to be fair!!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Ten Hag “grows frustrated” with slow pace of our business. 3 hours later Murtough is looming over Laporta at his desk. Coincidence? I think not.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I agree. So you just invented what ETH said out of thin air?
???
I told you all not to believe twitter!
Hopefully this means things will speed up now, this long drawn out saga benefits no one.
But the brainy ones here said its negotiations not a long drawn saga!
Can't believe they flew all the way to Barca when it's so clear that FDJ doesn't want to come here. I'm actually embarrassed for them.

@christinaa
Embarrassing comment! :lol:

LordSpud

Romero has also said that Tricky Dicky and Big John have been with FCB since Thursday which no journos have reported... so it appears yes that they have learnt to keep some of their cards close to their chests now.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I think we should just leave it. At least Arnold and Murtough had the decency to tell them that in person. Why else would they be there amarite :wenger:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Edit
I refuse to believe it that they're in Barcelona. What's probably happened is that some lads were sitting around the beach, working on their tan, chatting shit about United and how they're going to rock up at Arnold's house. Then one of them ratted the others out to Arnold. Arnold's had enough of the fans' shit so he's grabbed Murtough, told him to suit up and get his knuckle dusters, and flown to Spain to knock feck out of some sunburnt Manc cnuts.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
What's so Jesus about it?

Absolutely untrue about Haaland.
They just triggered his clause.

If two months ls nothing for you it's over the top for many people.

And it seems that you don't get embarrassed at all.

Ridiculous comment with no quality in it.

Well those teams concluded their dealings immediately.
And its been know for a number of years that we take ages to get the players we go for. Were you happy with Woodward and the way he went about his job?

:lol:

I haven't seen one decent quality comment from you here yet.

My friends, I have the right to comment just as much as any of you and I stick to my opinion and many others that this has been embarrassing for our club. Go to twitter and you'll see what the majority of United supporters all over the world are commenting and they certainly agree with my view about this.
If that’s your barometer then there’s no hope for rational conversation! :lol:

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Arnold looks more lively, probably ecstasy pills and booze but Murtough looks right pissed. I think the deal is off.

LordSpud

"Barcelona met with #mufc the day after Joan Laporta said Frenkie de Jong was not for sale #mulive [@gerardromero]"

Claps to the people who knew Laporta was just playing the poker game!

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Ten Hag “grows frustrated” with slow pace of our business. 3 hours later Murtough is looming over Laporta at his desk. Coincidence? I think not.
But they said it was not true when I said Eth wanted our transfers to be speeded up. :D

Who should we believe?

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
So someone posted picture of Arnold and Murtough and twitter frauds immediately started fabricating "news".

what a cesspool

Laurencio

I think we should just leave it. At least Arnold and Murtough had the decency to tell them that in person. Why else would they be there amarite :wenger:
Now is the time we can show real negotating chops and walk away. They'll never see it coming.

Mmm-Qatarian

Murtough and Arnold really travelled to Barcelona just to put the doomers in the mud. Gigantic dick energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.