Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
:lol: along with the worst "Siuuuuuuu!" Sound every time he celebrates.

"HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
You gave me an idea. If Ronaldo stays as a punishment for his nonsense, matchgoers should find and use the most ridiculous celebration possible.

hingla

His girlfriend hasn’t posted in a few days. Clearly unhappy about moving from Barcelona, It’s on lads!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
You gave me an idea. If Ronaldo stays as a punishment for his nonsense, matchgoers should find and use the most ridiculous celebration possible.
Every time he scores @horsechoker runs onto the pitch and kicks him in the shin? Or offers him an extra large condom...

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Maybe his Mum & Dad keep replacing it with a similar one every time ‘it’ passes away?
You'd think that he would've questioned it during the three weeks when there was just a piece of cardboard floating in the tank with the word "fish" written on it but somehow...

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
10 minutes have passed without a post. Have Muppets given up?
Real muppets never gives up. This is jost another sidestory in this transfer. This will get done.

Only 28 more days to go.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
He can easily be reporting on Barcelona's sales, which is another big topic among their fans. Not all of his reports are about United.
He has been talking about Alonso’s agents in the building today.

Amadevs

Supports
United
If it's a dinner than it's a friendly rendezvous. This means that FDJ accepted to lower his salary. To the Neves here we go.

Godfather

Oh great so it's news about that fullback. Who flipping cares. Although: Wasn't the word that Barca can only register the players they already signed with the third lever? So signing that guy would mean they need to sell?

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Oh great so it's news about that fullback. Who flipping cares. Although: Wasn't the word that Barca can only register the players they already signed with the third lever? So signing that guy would mean they need to sell?
Think that was just an interpretation by us

mav_9me

The one thing I'll say is I've felt we needed 2 CM, granted Eriksen maybe one in ETH view, but would have preferred another proper CM and FDJ, to go with Fred and Eriksen making McT 5th choice CM.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
If we get him, at least we can have our Macaulay Culkin of the window and compete with Haaland for the most punchable face in the league...

MDFC Manager

The one thing I'll say is I've felt we needed 2 CM, granted Eriksen maybe one in ETH view, but would have preferred another proper CM and FDJ, to go with Fred and Eriksen making McT 5th choice CM.
Glad I'm not the only one with this view

fallengt

Are ETH and FDJ even close? Something tells me they ain't.
This situation is so weird. One must convince ETH to look for alternative options by now, we can't go into new season with McFred. Or at least, sign an attacker and RB if we can't get a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.