Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
For real? You ve only seen these mediocre shite players play one match? Strange. They have been here for years.
I’ve only seen them under ten Hag for one match. I saw much better from them in preseason but none of the urgency, the passing or the creativity was there today. I had hoped for better. I hope for better again next week. I also hope we sign some bloody midfield players and a striker because we have no goals in this team.
But to say the season is unravelling? Hyperbolic nonsense.

OleksUsykUD

I'm sorry but our board is incompetent to a whole new level. There is clubs you should just not do business, never in a million years trying to buy players from them and Barcelona is just one of this clubs.

Big fault on the big failure this window is on Erik ten Hag though. It's absolutely his wish and he is so so stubborn, even when the player is clearly happy and doesn't want to come in here, which is clearly to anyone who is not blind.

On top of that Frenkie DeJong was never anything special to begin with. He was a potential big talent, but failed to the hype when he move from Ajax to bigger club - Barcelona.

Yet they want us to pay them around 100m. which is a 25+ more million, when he clearly didn't live to the hype + he is 3 years older now. His performance for Barcelona are bang regular.

Their fans reaction and that they beg him to be sold tells you all the story.

Erik ten Hag stubbornness in this situation is hurting us big time. He just shows that he doesn't have a plan B/alternative, and just refuse to move on, which is terrible.

Look at Conte for example, Spurs failed to bring a lot of his A target, but they were fast to move on from target to target. They have like 5 alternative for a player/position they want, which is exactly what every competent board/manager should do.

This hurt the whole team, and delayed our whole transfer business. This was terrible acting from the manager, and from the board. Board should have tell Erik ten Hag, that they won't let themselves being held hostage and move long time ago from that thing.

Also we should have moved from this terrible business in spending huge moneys on 1 player alone, unless the player is really worth it. For example like player of the caliber of Erling Haaland or so.

Other teams have shown that you can build a great team, without the need to spend 80+m. for single players constantly. We did terribly business this summer once again.

Our focus and target should have been on either young talents that are ready, plenty of such players at 20+ years which are already ready to play at top club, and are not worth 80+ millions. And our focus should be getting this players first and from smaller teams.

Keefy18

Honest question. Did you just learn the phrase “echo chamber of opinions” last week? You are using it like a kid with a new toy. Please don’t report me.
Nah, I say it cause its true.

Every now and again another member pops in to say similar as I do, but for the most part it's transfer muppets and they contribute little but spam the hell out of this with sentiments not based in reality, instead they decide to fire off immature sentiments and personal insults. If anything it should be those members who are tagged as WUMs.

Do we all have to be posting FDJ is certain to happen to be in the get along gang? 1300 pages of sentiments on how super things are going, when in reality they aren't?

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I’ve only seen them under ten Hag for one match. I saw much better from them in preseason but none of the urgency, the passing or the creativity was there today. I had hoped for better. I hope for better again next week. I also hope we sign some bloody midfield players and a striker because we have no goals in this team.
But to say the season is unravelling? Hyperbolic nonsense.
What's hyperbolic nonsense is believing we can go into the season with the current squad. And that's including De Jong.

FujiVice

Big banner at the Nu Camp telling him to leave, in a very inventive way.

Sorry, the Spotify Camp.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We needed De Jong and another midfielder. Plus a right back, a striker and a winger, at the very least. As it stands now I’d take De Jong and Arnautović and be fecking grateful for it.

Chief123

Every now and again another member pops in to say similar as I do, but for the most part it's transfer muppets and they contribute little but spam the hell out of this with sentiments not based in reality, instead they decide to fire off immature sentiments and personal insults. If anything it should be those members who are tagged as WUMs.

Do we all have to be posting FDJ is certain to happen to be in the get along gang? 1300 pages of sentiments on how super things are going, when in reality they aren't?
Hmm, your posts are becoming an echo chamber of opinions.

Chief123

It feels like Barca have sold their children when I see “Spotify Nou Camp”. Such an iconic stadium has now become a mortgage meme.

Chief123

FFS, Frenkie laughing and smiling while they are running around. Not good news guys.

Pirlo'sBeard

Even though Fred was shit today and is very hit n miss. It certainly doesn’t help when your closest pass option (McCollar) keeps hiding behind the opposition to avoid giving an option so his technique can’t be exposed.
I agree.

Fred is decent given the correct role. McTominay is just shite in every position. He hides away from the ball because he can't pass it.

Keefy18

For someone who doesn't like this thread you sure post a lot in here...
Nah, folks tagging me in posts.

I'm polite and mannerly enough to reply.

2nd day posting here this week...

Pretty sure you and Berba live here 24/7.

TheReligion

Abusive
I think this should all be concluded this week one way or the other. The 13th is Saturday (registration day) so we should know exactly where we stand very soon.

I have to admit that whole thing has become draining especially after todays result. Can’t wait for an outcome one way or the other.

I’m very sure we will spend money between now and deadline day.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Yeah it's a lot better to come into the thread just to complain about unrelated things.

Maybe feck off to another thread where you can moisten it with your negative jism?!

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Muppets complaining about others bringing down the quality of the thread, while actively bringing down the quality of the thread.

Makes sense.

Chief123

Nah, folks tagging me in posts.

I'm polite and mannerly enough to reply.

2nd day posting here this week...

Pretty sure you and Berba live here 24/7.
There’s a lesson to be learnt. Nonsensical posts tend to invite tags, responses and ridicule. The whole world doesn’t “bury their head in the sand and echo a chamber of opinions.”

Castia

Remember when people thought ‘We wouldn’t chase him all summer if he didn’t want to come’

This clueless board absolutely would I think todays bid for Arnautovich throws that theory out of the window

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Asking for more money, I'd say pay anything to bring him over now
Whether you like it or not, it's not always only about money, especially for non-english players who value a CL title higher than the PL. It's the reason why Ronaldo is trying to leave.

And today's performance will surely not convince De Jong that United is going to end up easily in the top4.

Chief123

Yeah it's a lot better to come into the thread just to complain about unrelated things.

Maybe feck off to another thread where you can moisten it with your negative jism?!
If I got a yellow card and reported for my post, you sure as shit are getting a red card with a 4 month ban. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.