Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El-Manos

Could be real, could be more nonsense. The delusional ITKs have said it will be Memphis and FDJ to United so maybe it's just more bluffing from their mouthpiece.
It would be the best transfer window of all time if we pull it off. It’s seems very unrealistic though.

Super Schweini

Think if anything was going to happen we would hear something by now.

Looks like Depay is still be touted to other teams which, for those believing the Depay is the key to the house from David Brent Kent tweets, would signal the end of that route too. I can see this thread fall off main page by 4pm

RedDevilRoshi

Don’t think you can take Romero’s words seriously. The guys chatted more shite than ever this summer.

Raiden Shogun

Supports
FC Barca
My guess, Memphis and Frenkie were in London to deal with Chelsea. Bernardo Silva announcing he's staying means Xavi won't accept Frenkie's exit.

Memphis and Auba could both be joining Chelsea with Alonso going the other way.

Hoof the ball

He flew too close to the sun. In one of those Twitter spaces that I was half paying attention to he said things were happening at Carrington or he was at Carrington and someone rose up from the darkness claiming they worked at Carrington. He was doomed after that.

Luckily I_AM_THE_SHRM1N8T0R on twitter, probably the greatest transfer ITK in all of Israel has taken up his mantle to replace him in the Triumvirate.
Yep. The Sherminator is where it's at these days. Sometimes brings in Mick Ruby on his Space. They had a space this morning with some Alex as a guest and he came in and contradicted Mick and Sherminator. :lol:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I've watched that video and he just cites Sky and the Daily Express' suggestions that we hold out some hope before pretty much dismissing it completely and saying he thinks de Jong might go Chelsea.

Very clickbaity from Mr Howson

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Well that's a shocker if true... I'd have thought he'd have wanted to return here... though it depends on if eth wants him
I'd be shocked if it's true. They're signing Auba. Probably just more Romero nonsense.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Why not just try to get him on a season long loan to buy deal? we'll cover 100% of his wages.

Adamsk7

That dastardly Laporta! Scuppering our plans. Mick Ruby Murray and his impeccable sources bring us the real news.

Status
Not open for further replies.