Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Sometimes you can sign players you want sometimes you can't. Nothing sad about it. That's life. We move on.
That's not what I was referring to. I meant this whole affair here. 70k posts. Pretty sad.

marktan

This will get done if we lost to Leicester, just like we signed Casemiro after the 2 earlier defeats.

Can a loss be a win?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
This will get done if we lost to Leicester, just like we signed Casemiro after the 2 earlier defeats.

Can a loss be a win?
The game kicks off at 8PM, the window closes at 11PM. You are saying in the 1 hour before the window closes the board will be up in the boardroom and give a green light, and in that time everything will happen? not a chance.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Romano just said on his stream that De Jong is not happening this window.

RU Devil

That London trip looks to be the ultimate troll. 2 or more fan bases ready to rock & roll, but seems to be all for nought. Freaking weird. It's like FDJ & Memphis got a percentage from the various twits.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
In hindsight, weird transfer saga, although it's been a blast :lol:

Really happy we ended up with Casemiro, probably a bit much to expect both and Antony.

NLunited

Nope, no way that London trip was anything other than transfer business. Until it closes, shiit might happen.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I've been on board the whole journey but I have a sneaking suspicion this won't happen now. That's it, it's been fun but I'm off to find summat more interesting to do now, See you all next year.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Is there enough gas left in the tank to reach 2000 pages before the window shuts?

Frenkie will be pissed if you don't. Just saying.

joedirt87

they are teasing a new signing making 6 million a year. it's Frenkie on his newly cut salary. LANS.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I still can’t believe we had a poll with two results of 420 and nothing cosmic happened.

I blame the people that didn’t push 827 to 888 or 869 or something.

Ricardo de la Vega

I think that's a leap to be honest. But okay.

Still, it was a nice thought.
I dont really see that as a leap; the agent works for the player and acts only on his instructions. He accepts a contract on behalf of his player only if the terms are acceptable to the player. Otherwise it'll be "terms were discussed" not "agreed". Either way you look at it, its been a very, very weird transfer saga. Strangest one I can remember actually given that the club has ostensibly chased a player for months who had no intention of joining them, on assurances that he was in fact keen on joining them and had agreed to do so - and then, despite everyone saying there is no transfer on, the player randomly flies to London for what seems to be a medical or contract signing, but under the cover of possibly a holiday/wedding that never took place. Its fecking wierd no way about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.