Galatasaray youth player deliberately misses incorrectly awarded penalty...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Impressive sportsmanship. Less than impressive refereeing. Incident was outside the box for a start. Still, this is up there with Di Canio against Everton I think it was, although Di Canio doing it in the pro game is even more impressive I guess.

redshaw

Did Robbie Fowler do something like that or did he just let the ref know?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Did Robbie Fowler do something like that or did he just let the ref know?
Fowler himself said this about that incident...

"I didn’t miss the penalty on purpose, it was just a bad penalty but they all are when you don’t score them. I remember it very, very well actually."

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Why would kid dive like that? Probably got a message from some wiser, and way more honest, people to miss it on purpose.

Kudos, wiser, and way more honest, people.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Terrible mentality.
You think? Tbh, I can see why you would say that. I’d have been furious if Rashford did that against Paris because the pen was dodgy. That said, being honest should never be seen as a bad thing in life.

cvslfc123

Supports
Liverpool
Seems completely pointless to dive then deliberately miss the penalty, it would be like stealing someone’s phone only to hand it in to the police.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Seems completely pointless to dive then deliberately miss the penalty, it would be like stealing someone’s phone only to hand it in to the police.
It would suggest that he didn’t dive. Probably stumbled. Then there’s the fact that it was also outside the box.

matsdf

Are people saying he dove? You're allowed to trip in football, at least I did :D

superdry

touched by a genius
News flash Liverpool fans steal people's phones! Phones you can get it's the cups that are the problem.

TsuWave

no elite mentality. will never amount to anything in this game.

you think Ronaldo isn't blasting that one in then running down to the corner flag for a "siiiiiii"+flex combo?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
no elite mentality. will never amount to anything in this game.

you think Ronaldo isn't blasting that one in then running down to the corner flag for a "siiiiiii"+flex combo?
Yea but that would have been his plan from the beginning starting from when he would have intentionally dived for the penalty.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Not his responsibility to correct the referee's cock up, should have scored. I'd be fuming with the little prick.