Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acquire Me

:lol:

We're like that rich, but ultimately ugly kid at school, constantly chasing all the pretty girls who are way out of our league in the hope that one day, just one day, one might say yes.
We are even worse, because rich ugly kids get the pretty girls.

entropy

:lol:

We're like that rich, but ultimately ugly kid at school, constantly chasing all the pretty girls who are way out of our league in the hope that one day, just one day, one might say yes.
We make appearances like the ugly rich kid but underneath we are still the Jewish kid. Bid for unattainable targets and fool everyone into thinking we have the money.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
These kind of transfers don't take place in 2 days. Just let this go. Madrid won't sell Bale until they go on another buying spree.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Navas won't leave Madrid so looks like Real would need to offer another player in any De Gea deal. :rolleyes:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Navas may actually prefer being in Madrid to any place else and fight De Gea for the number 1 job.

Rich_H_1989

lost in a street fight to van gaal
Haha... Yeah OK this one's a goer :rolleyes:!

2 days before the window shuts and a day after Bale puts in a top performance? Yeah this one has real traction. Honestly just get this window closed so we can all be put out if our misery.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
As funny as this has all been, they aren't going to sell us Bale or any other Madrid player for a good few years.

Delighted we fecked any chance of getting Bale, couldn't stand this 'destined to play for us' crap.

Cal?

CR7 fan
As funny as this has all been, they aren't going to sell us Bale or any other Madrid player for a good few years.

Delighted we fecked any chance of getting Bale, couldn't stand this 'destined to play for us' crap.
I doubt it'd make any difference if they wanted to sell him and we offered more than anyone else.

RedStarUnited

Thank you!! On top of that, he isnt worth the stupid prices being quoted for him.

I doubt it'd make any difference if they wanted to sell him and we offered more than anyone else.
I dont think we will be entering any negotiations with Madrid. Perez has pretty much just killed any hope of that.

NK86

Here's goes any (realistic) chance for United to sign Bale.
I am happy. If he has turned us down as many times as has been claimed, we are definitely better off looking somewhere else. The prima donna can wait in Madrid till Perez gets bored of him and flogs him off.

Revan

Assumptionman
Here's goes any (realistic) chance for United to sign Bale.
That is nice. Never rated him as much as Caf (see my posts in his thread, if you don't believe me), and he didn't want to come here.

Would prefer a Reus (who is a better player) or even Griezmann to him.

NJM78

Talk about single handedly dragging your nation to the World Cup finals! Phenomenal!
Hopefully but steady on..lets get to the Euros first! I think Wales will beat Israel in a very nervous game on Sunday. Bale to score again and yes it does feel very much like he is carrying us. I remember Ronaldo in 2004 and Sneijder in 2010 almost single handedly getting their teams to major finals.

I just pray we get there having been a very pissed off 15 year old witnessing Paul Bodin' feck up at Cardiff Arms Park back in 1993 and then 10 years later losing to Russia in a play off at the Millennium. After LvG boring me to death for over a year I could do with this distraction!

I don't think we will see him in a United shirt though, missed our chance when at Southampton, then by all accounts he turned us down for his dream move to Real. I can see him being there until he is 30 at least.

I'm all for Reus or Griezmann or both.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I'm all for Reus or Griezmann or both.
I don't think we would need both but its possible you would just about get both of them for the price of bale:wenger:
I certainly think Reus (£65m & 150k wages?) & Griezmann (55m and £150k wages?) wouldn't be far off what real want for Bale (and what he would want in wages) - particularly as we are not exactly on best terms with them at the moment (I doubt they would sell us a virus).

Love watching him play for Wales, looks a completely different player. It's funny how some players thrive with being the main man.

Would love to have him here, but not for the prices being quotes. Sooner or later he'll get chucked out of Madrid, let's snap him up then.

NJM78

I don't think we would need both but its possible you would just about get both of them for the price of bale:wenger:
I certainly think Reus (£65m & 150k wages?) & Griezmann (55m and £150k wages?) wouldn't be far off what real want for Bale (and what he would want in wages) - particularly as we are not exactly on best terms with them at the moment (I doubt they would sell us a virus).
True it would be extortionate price for Bale even if they wanted him out just like Di Maria and he didn't cost them a world record fee in the first place.

I would happily have Depay, Greizmann, Reus with Martial ahead of them. That would be some front four, not that I'm being greedy!

Also Rooney can park his ass on the bench next year.

Cal?

CR7 fan
And Bale himself? Nothing has shown that he actually wants to come here..if he was for sale , its very likely that Chelsea and City would be interested, and it is very much possible that he could choose them instead.
That's all true, just saying it won't make a difference to trying to sign Madrid players (if they wanted to leave) just because we pissed them off this time.

NinjaFletch

And Bale himself? Nothing has shown that he actually wants to come here..if he was for sale , its very likely that Chelsea and City would be interested, and it is very much possible that he could choose them instead.
I think the fact that we're so keen on him suggest we're getting encouragement from his camp.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I think the fact that we're so keen on him suggest we're getting encouragement from his camp.
We probabaly got encouragement from Ramos'camp too, its just them keeping their options open..I think Bale genuinely wants to stay at Madrid and prove himself..If he does leave, then lots of clubs will be interested, which he is likely to consider..Perhaps the other clubs showed no interest now as they knew he wasnt for sale, as Bale, his agent and Madrid have repeated all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.